HHamil7780

Default Help - wiring identity Pioneer OEM CD changer

Anyone able to help me with wiring identification for Pioneer CDX-M2116zg, 12cd
changer? Manufactured March 2000. Apparently not an aftermarket, but a OEM
unit, suspect GM harness, perhaps Chevrolet? Harness wires clipped 12" from
unit. Pioneer Model CDX-M2116zg.

Local shop offered no help. I have only changer, and would like to connect to
a new in dash head unit. Any suggestion of a head unit that would match up?
I'd need to splice into cd chaager cable - hence wiring match up mystery. If
possible, I'd put this in an old 1984 Honda Accord sedan. Wiring harness for
that Honda Accord is available from Crutchfield online.

Thanks in advance for any help.
Hugh
Pensacola, FL

Masterson

A OEM chevy changer can only be operated by a GM radio.

A GM radio will not fix in a 84 honda.

Its a waste of time.

[...]

Masterson

I hope everyone knows I ment to say "fit" not "fix"

Sorry

Masterson

HAHAHAH

I hope everyone knows I meant to say "meant"

HAHAHA

I hope everyone knows I ment to say "fit" not "fix"