Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Where did sugar go?

Oh, I get it: sugar merely wanted to out me as a gay black woman from
Ft. Drum's "Brigade 53". Once sugar could say "mission accomplished"
he disappears.

Chicken.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Shhhh! said:

Oh, I get it: sugar merely wanted to out me as a gay black woman from
Ft. Drum's "Brigade 53". Once sugar could say "mission accomplished"
he disappears.

How did he find out you're black?

Chicken.

I'll bet you threatened him with your M-16.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon Boon is offline

On Dec 17, 5:06�pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
Oh, I get it: sugar merely wanted to out me as a gay black woman from
Ft. Drum's "Brigade 53". Once sugar could say "mission accomplished"
he disappears.

Chicken.

Whenever he gets the **** kicked out of him (which is basically every
time he posts here), he slinks off to lick his wounds for a few
weeks. If you look at his posting behavior over the last four months,
you'll definitely see a pattern.

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Dec 17, 7:26*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:
Shhhh! said:

Oh, I get it: sugar merely wanted to out me as a gay black woman from
Ft. Drum's "Brigade 53". Once sugar could say "mission accomplished"
he disappears.

How did he find out you're black?

I admitted to being a strong advocate of rights for blacks and other
minorities, and that I also advocate equality for women.

Ergo, he proved that I am a black woman just as accurately as he outed
me as being gay.

Chicken.

I'll bet you threatened him with your M-16.

There was no need to. Sugar keeps shooting himself.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Sophistic Sophistic is offline

BaBoon go chest-thump:

Whenever he gets the **** kicked out of him

The only thing you wound up kicking was yourself for being reduced to the
degenerative state of arguing with yourself.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...a03cec069bcf50
********************************
You haven't offered one shred of proof

I've offered plenty of proof.

********************************

Congratulation on joining that illustrious, exclusive club heretofore known to
include only one other rao poster.

You're living down to that old adage, "If you can't beat 'em, join 'em!"

You probably have oodles more in common with your nemesis Arny.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Dec 22, 3:43*pm, "Sophistic" wrote:
BaBoon go chest-thump:

Sugar, give it up. Nobody has forgotten about your "proof" concerning
my identity.

I'd say it had to do with your fantasies about bedding a black woman.
It won't work. I'm not interested.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon Boon is offline

On Dec 22, 1:43�pm, "Sophistic" wrote:
BaBoon go chest-thump:

Whenever he gets the **** kicked out of him

The only thing you wound up kicking was yourself for being reduced to the
degenerative state of arguing with yourself.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...a03cec069bcf50
********************************

You haven't offered one shred of proof

I've offered plenty of proof.

********************************

Congratulation on joining that illustrious, exclusive club heretofore known to
include only one other rao poster.

You're living down to that old adage, "If you can't beat 'em, join 'em!"

You probably have oodles more in common with your nemesis Arny.

Not to invoke an IKYABWAI, but I've always felt the same of you. For
instance, that quote you seem to like was taken out of context. But
then again, you haven't really presented it in an interesting or
cogent manner.

As far as my "debating trade skills" go, you should notice that I
reserve them for Arny. I'm not sinking to his level, I'm giving him a
taste of his own medicine. I'm surprised you can't tell the
difference. No, wait...I'm not surprised.

BTW, I'd have to suggest that you're the one with oodles in common
with Arny. No one here likes you, sides with you (not even Arny, heh
heh), or even implies that you have wit or intelligence. You have an
outstanding record for getting facts wrong, and slink away when that's
proven. And yet you keep coming back for more abuse. Normal people
don't behave that way.

Boon

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Sophistic Sophistic is offline

Default Buffoon Admits To Arguing With Self In Post

BaBoon ditched the old, soft shoe:

The only thing you wound up kicking was yourself for being reduced to the
degenerative state of arguing with yourself.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...a03cec069bcf50

Congratulation on joining that illustrious, exclusive club heretofore known
to include only one other rao poster.

that quote you seem to like was taken out of context.

No, it wasn't.

So, you finally admit you got caught arguing with yourself in a post. Well, it's
about time! Certainly took you long enough! With all that overwhelming evidence
staring you smack-dab in the face. Not even old Mr. Boonjangles could tapdance
his way out of this one. :-)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default What kind of 'man' is sugar?

Will somebody please wake me up when Soporific leaves? Every time he's
around I seem to yawn a lot and doze off. There's an indentation in my
forehead that spells "QWERTY" now.

On Dec 23, 9:37*pm, "Soporific" wrote:
BaBoon ditched the old, soft shoe:

The only thing you wound up kicking was yourself for being reduced to the
degenerative state of arguing with yourself.
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...a03cec069bcf50
Congratulation on joining that illustrious, exclusive club heretofore known
to include only one other rao poster.

that quote you seem to like was taken out of context.

No, it wasn't.

So, you finally admit you got caught arguing with yourself in a post.

That's quite something to live for, sugar. Let's look at another
potential example of how that might work:

Prove it

I don't have to prove it. I already have.

You have not proved it adequately.

You asked for proof.

Prove it.

I already have.

Prove it.

As I said, I already have.

I'll bet that one gave you a chubby too, sugar.

Of course, I'm only a gay black female soldier from a non-existent
Army unit, so what would I know? LOL!

Well, it's about time! Certainly took you long enough! With all that overwhelming evidence
staring you smack-dab in the face. Not even old Mr. Boonjangles could tapdance
his way out of this one. :-)

A great "gotcha" to be sure, sugar! One for the ages! I'd have that
one etched in marble! Mr. Bojangles wouldn't *dare* to dance his way
out of that!

Now let's get back to that whole gay black female soldier "Brigade 53"
thing. I find myself wondering if you'll ever be man enough to admit
to how just stupid that all makes you look.

LOL!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Sophistic Sophistic is offline

Default What kinky 'woman' be Jilly?

G.I. Jill drifted off into reverie:

Will somebody please wake me

Of course, just be sure to take that whole bottle of sleeping pills and you
won't miss a thing.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Dec 24, 2:02*am, "Soporific" wrote:
G.I. Jill drifted off into reverie:

Will somebody please wake me

Of course

Snore

Did somebody say, proclaim, espouse, emit, articulate something?

Snore
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon Boon is offline

Default CISG begs for company on the holidays

On Dec 23, 7:37�pm, "Sophistic" wrote:
BaBoon ditched the old, soft shoe:

The only thing you wound up kicking was yourself for being reduced to the
degenerative state of arguing with yourself.
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...a03cec069bcf50
Congratulation on joining that illustrious, exclusive club heretofore known
to include only one other rao poster.

that quote you seem to like was taken out of context.

No, it wasn't.

Yes it was.

So, you finally admit you got caught arguing with yourself in a post.

No, I didn't.

Well, it's
about time!

Feeble assertion.

Certainly took you long enough! With all that overwhelming evidence
staring you smack-dab in the face. Not even old Mr. Boonjangles could tapdance
his way out of this one. :-)

You basically said nothing there, just truth-by-assertions. You may
be dumb enough to be fooled by that tactic, but the rest of us aren't.

Listen, you don't have to be alone for the holidays. Go find a
church, a mission, a soup kitchen. Try to do some good in the world
for once.

Boon

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
UnsteadyKen[_3_] UnsteadyKen[_3_] is offline

Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason! wrote...

Did somebody say, proclaim, espouse, emit, articulate something?

Snore

Nope.

'Twas the nocturnal segment of the diurnal period preceding the
annual Yuletide celebration, and throughout our place of residence,
kinetic activity was not in evidence among the possessors of this
potential, including that species of domestic rodent known as Mus
musculus. Hosiery was meticulously suspended from the forward edge of
the wood burning caloric apparatus, pursuant to our anticipatory
pleasure regarding an imminent visitation from an eccentric
philanthropist among whose folkloric appellations is the honorific
title of St. Nicholas.
http://cfcl.com/vlb/Cuute/f/nocturnal_segment.txt

--
Ken
http://www.members.lycos.co.uk/buddyduck/
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon Boon is offline

Default Another cry for help from CISG

On Dec 24, 12:02�am, "Sophistic" wrote:
G.I. Jill drifted off into reverie:

Will somebody please wake me

Of course, just be sure to take that whole bottle of sleeping pills and you
won't miss a thing.

Do people really have bottles of sleeping pills laying around in this
day and age? Your purported wit is covered with cobwebs.

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon Boon is offline

On Dec 24, 3:08�am, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Dec 24, 2:02�am, "Soporific" wrote:

G.I. Jill drifted off into reverie:

Will somebody please wake me

Of course

Snore

Did somebody say, proclaim, espouse, emit, articulate something?

Snore

If he did, no one heard it. CISG's spending the holidays by himself.
We're the closest thing he has to family.

Boon

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Dec 24, 11:54*am, Boon wrote:
On Dec 24, 12:02 am, "Sophistic" wrote:

G.I. Jill drifted off into reverie:

Will somebody please wake me

Of course, just be sure to take that whole bottle of sleeping pills and you
won't miss a thing.

Do people really have bottles of sleeping pills laying around in this
day and age? *Your purported wit is covered with cobwebs.

Besides, with soporific sugar posting, who'd need pills anyway? LOL!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Dec 24, 11:53*am, UnsteadyKen wrote:
Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason! *wrote...

Did somebody say, proclaim, espouse, emit, articulate something?

Snore

Nope.

'Twas the nocturnal segment of the diurnal period preceding the
annual Yuletide celebration, and throughout our place of residence,
kinetic activity was not in evidence among the possessors of this
potential, including that species of domestic rodent known as Mus
musculus. Hosiery was meticulously suspended from the forward edge of
the wood burning caloric apparatus, pursuant to our anticipatory
pleasure regarding an imminent visitation from an eccentric
philanthropist among whose folkloric appellations is the honorific
title of St. *Nicholas.http://cfcl.com/vlb/Cuute/f/nocturnal_segment.txt

Is our soporific sugar an inscriber of missives or tomes for those
hominids of the species Homo Sapiens not yet the age of majority, but
perhaps even younger (I apprehend possibly prepubescent or earlier),
who are no doubt delightedly driven to vivid mental representations of
candied fruititous matter pirouetting in their cranium by his fanciful
compositions?

One might have postulated that sugar, in his adventurous and never-
ending quest to convey or purport [i.e. LOL!] a strong sense of
intellect by weighing his verbiage by the hundredweight versus
weighing his selection of communication units with the intention of
actually and profoundly saying that which he intends so that the
receivers of said messages are not guilty of felonious misapprehension.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon Boon is offline

On Dec 24, 1:51�pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
[...]

Then again, he's a dumbass.

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
[...]

That about sums it up.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Sophistic Sophistic is offline

Default Buffoon Denies, Then Admits, Then Once More Denies Arguing With Self

BaBoon flipped:

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...a03cec069bcf50

that quote you seem to like was taken out of context.

No, it wasn't.

Yes it was.

So, you finally admit you got caught arguing with yourself in a post.

No, I didn't.

You argued with yourself in a post. You got caught. I pointed it out. You know
it. I know it. Everybody else now knows it. You initially denied it. Then you
copped to it, albeit with a lame "out of context" weaselly proviso. Now you're
trying to deny it again. You're worse than Arny. He's pathological. You,
however, know better.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Dec 26, 9:49*pm, "Sophistic" wrote:
BaBoon flipped:

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...a03cec069bcf50

that quote you seem to like was taken out of context.
No, it wasn't.

Yes it was.
So, you finally admit you got caught arguing with yourself in a post.

No, I didn't.

Everybody else now knows it. You initially denied it. Then you
copped to it, albeit with a lame "out of context" weaselly proviso. Now you're
trying to deny it again. You're worse than Arny. He's pathological. You,
however, know better.

Presumably, so do you. Or else you're confessing to being
pathological.

What do I know though: I'm a gay black female soldier from "Brigade
53". LOL!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon Boon is offline

On Dec 26, 7:49�pm, "Sophistic" wrote:
BaBoon flipped:

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...a03cec069bcf50

that quote you seem to like was taken out of context.
No, it wasn't.

Yes it was.
So, you finally admit you got caught arguing with yourself in a post.

No, I didn't.

You argued with yourself in a post. You got caught. I pointed it out. You know
it. I know it. Everybody else now knows it. You initially denied it. Then you
copped to it, albeit with a lame "out of context" weaselly proviso. Now you're
trying to deny it again. You're worse than Arny. He's pathological. You,
however, know better.

Dude, who cares?

I'm just surprised you weren't posting here all day Christmas.

Boon

Brown Sugar reeper[_2_] Pro Audio 9 June 17th 07 08:43 AM
sugar ray...jay leno xy Pro Audio 12 July 17th 03 01:42 AM