Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Iain Churches[_2_] Iain Churches[_2_] is offline

Default Another proposal

"Eeyore" wrote in message

West wrote:

another ankle nipper. I'll deal with you later

You couldn't deal with a wet paper bag FFS !

Graham. As an alternative to wasting your time in
character assassination, which makes you angry and
the rest of us embarrassed, might I ever so 'umbly
propose that you start a new thread, on the subject
of Myths and Legends in audio.

There are so many interesting claims made, ranging
from screened mains cables and hi end speaker
cables, skin effect, etc to Shakti stones.

It would be interesting to discuss these with you, and
shoot them down in an orderly fashion without
personality bashing, flames or invective.

There is no denying that audiophiles are a pretty odd
bunch, and when they get some wild idea into their
head, it is sometimes difficult to dissuade them with
just common sense. As an experienced design engineer
you might be able to deal with these questions in a
better way.

Over to you.

Best regards
Iain