meathman

Default Ribbon mic repair in Ireland/UK?

I have two ribbon mics which I'd really like to get fixed up, a
Reslosound (apparently cheap and quite common) and a GEC BCS2377 mic.
The GEC was made in England, but a Google search came up with nothing
at all for it.

I'm not sure if it's even worth getting them fixed, although the GEC
sounded really interesting while it was working...

Thanks

Frank

Sony Repair Suggestions Geoff Wood General 43 May 7th 04 03:11 AM
HHB repair dilemma Garthrr Pro Audio 16 December 8th 03 04:37 PM
DAT Tape Repair? Rick Naqvi Pro Audio 4 October 8th 03 03:28 PM
beogram 8000 turntable repair any shadetree repair techs out there? s [email protected] High End Audio 0 August 24th 03 08:32 PM