Arny Krueger

Default Atkinson's "Fabricated Post" thread starts with a post he fabricated!

"John Atkinson" wrote in message
om

Here is what appears to be a straightforward exchange between Marc
Phillips and Arny Krueger:

Except of course the exchange isn't as Atkinson recounts it. He had to
remove critical lines of text in order to perpertrate this, his most recent
lie.

Begin (mis)quoted text:

In message
Marc Phillips ) wrote:
Arny said:
Noting that Phillips does not seem to have any problems with child
pornography, other than making false police reports about people he
hates...

Then I would have problems with child pornography...

Here is how that same message was subsequently quoted by Arny Krueger:

Begin quoted text:
In message
Arny Krueger ) wrote:
"Marc Phillips" wrote in message

Arny said:
Noting that Phillips does not seem to have any problems with child
pornography, other than making false police reports about people he
hates...

I have problems getting as much child pornography as I need.

Thanks for sharing, Marc!

Please notice these two additional lines from my post that Atkinson didn't
post

;-)

Obviously, I was making a joke.

Again:

1) Marc Phillips' original statement: "Then I would have problems with
child pornography."

2) As rewritten by Arny Krueger: "I have problems getting as much
child pornography as I need."

Notice that Atkinson deleted the clear indication that I was making a joke.

Notice that Atkinson gives no indication that he's making a joke, so this
deception is obviously just another one of his lies about me.

Unless the Krueger posting is a forgery, to those like Mike McKelvy,
who feel that Arny Krueger is not to blame for the high level of
flames on r.a.o., how is this childish behavior on AK's part
excusable?

Yes, it is really childish of Atkinson to delete text in order to turn a
clearly-indicated joke into some kind of a serious-looking affair.

Just curious.

No, Atkinson has been just caught lying, again.

John Atkinson
Editor, Stereophile

i.e., a professional liar.

Arny Krueger

"Moi" wrote in message

On Thu, 21 Aug 2003 07:59:32 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote in :

Please notice these two additional lines from my post that Atkinson
didn't post

;-)

Obviously, I was making a joke.

Again:

1) Marc Phillips' original statement: "Then I would have problems
with child pornography."

2) As rewritten by Arny Krueger: "I have problems getting as much
child pornography as I need."

Notice that Atkinson deleted the clear indication that I was making
a joke.

What clear indication?

The one you deleted again, sockpuppet "Moi".

Moi

wrote in :

Please notice these two additional lines from my post that Atkinson
didn't post

;-)

Obviously, I was making a joke.

Again:

1) Marc Phillips' original statement: "Then I would have problems
with child pornography."

2) As rewritten by Arny Krueger: "I have problems getting as much
child pornography as I need."

Notice that Atkinson deleted the clear indication that I was making
a joke.

What clear indication?

The one you deleted again, sockpuppet "Moi".

If you weren't referring to the blank like followed by ";-)" then
please clarify further.
John Atkinson

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
Please notice these two additional lines from my post that Atkinson
didn't post

;-)

Obviously, I was making a joke.

As you end a large proportion of your posts with the winkey-smiley
emoticon, even when no humor appears to be intended, Mr. Krueger, I
ignore them.

Notice that Atkinson deleted the clear indication that I was making
a joke.

Even with the winkey-smiley emoticon reinstated, Mr. Krueger, I fail
to see what is funny about accusing someone else of pederasty, of
having a need for child pornography. Perhaps, as you have said, I
am humor-impaired in this regard.

Notice that Atkinson gives no indication that he's making a joke,

I wasn't making a joke, Mr. Krueger. Like Scott Wheeler, I am growing
weary of your flinging out defamatory insults at those with whom you
disagree over audio on a newsgroup that exists to allow people to post
their opions about audio.

so this deception is obviously just another one of his lies about me.

I have posted no lies about you, Mr. Krueger. Not one of the accusations
you have made in this regard is supported by the Google record. What I
_have_ done is correct you when have misstated something about me or about
Stereophile. I am sorry that you regard my having done so is equivalent
to "lies."

snip of grade-school namecalling that Mr. Krueger seems to feel
necessary (Don't worry, Mr. Krueger, the insults are still there
in your orginal posting for all to see and judge both of us
accordingly

John Atkinson
Editor, Stereophile
tor 2 u

Default I want my Kroo-Daddy!

From: (John Atkinson)
Date: 8/21/2003 1:16 PM Central Daylight Time

Even with the winkey-smiley emoticon reinstated, Mr. Krueger, I fail
to see what is funny about accusing someone else of pederasty, of
having a need for child pornography. Perhaps, as you have said, I
am humor-impaired in this regard.

I didn't notice your objection when Mr. Phillips made the unproven allegation
that Mr. Krueger was a child pornographer. Did I miss it? Perhaps you could
provide a Google reference?

We want to add something for everybody in the group so you'll understand
why we seem to be retarded. Everybody knows what a killfile or kill
filter is, right? We have something similar that we use when somebody
like that mean Mr. Phillips goes off on Arny. It's an Anti-Arny Smear
filter. What that means is we can pretend nobody answered our last post,
even if they did, because when they answered it, it made Arny look bad.
So we can keep demanding the same "proof" over and over no matter how
many times somebody gives it to us. We also pretend we never saw the
post where Arny admitted he has those sexy thoughts about boys like us.
Did we mention we're almost 10 years old now? Our voice is starting to
change. Arny says we'll be in the "sausage club" soon, whatever that
means.

Anyway, if you keep saying those things about Arny, it doesn't matter
what kind of proof there is. Our reaction will always be to say there is
no proof.

Arny is My Kroo-Daddy
tor b

Default My wife saved my ass!

From: tor 2 u h
Date: 8/21/2003 3:36 PM Central Daylight Time

From:
(John Atkinson)
Date: 8/21/2003 1:16 PM Central Daylight Time

[...]

Working for the wife's RE firm these days, are you? "Dedicated to service, fun
to work with"?

tor b
Marc Phillips

Richard Malesweski said:

You keep posting the same broken link over and over, you fat, bumbling bozo.
Post a working link or give a Google message ID.

An Internet geek like yourself should know how to get around Outlook Express.

Boon

Robert Morein

Default Improper use of emoticons

wrote in :

Please notice these two additional lines from my post that Atkinson
didn't post

;-)

Obviously, I was making a joke.

Arny, the following is a demonstration of the improper use of emoticons:

**** your mother, you lying slimy hypocritical nazi nematode .

Marc Phillips

Default Richard Malesweski, Bitter Internet Geek

Richard Malesweski said:

You keep posting the same broken link over and over, you fat, bumbling

bozo.
Post a working link or give a Google message ID.

An Internet geek like yourself should know how to get around Outlook

Express.

Too much of a fat, bumbling bozo to post a working link or message ID, eh?
Have it your way, Porky. It's your propaganda, if you want to make it
inaccessible, I'm not going to argue with you. ;-)

The problem is that you're being dishonest. You know what's in the link.
You've seen it many times.

You've also done the same thing, posting unusable links. In fact, there's a new
website dedicated to reducing Google URLs to usable URLs through OE. George
has used it already.

I'd use it, but frankly, anyone who knows how to use a computer can pull up the
link. That's why Arny has yet to complain about this like you do. Personally,
I'm not an Internet geek, and I don't really care about formatting posts. I do
like them to be readable, so that's why I snip headers and such (you suck at
this, too).

But since you want Arny's name sullied further, here it is:

From: "Arny Krüger"
Subject: Which member of "The Resistance" takes credit for these?
Date: 1999/02/26
Newsgroups: rec.audio.opinion

"The Resistance" - Rothman, Sandman, Bergman, Middius, Briggs, et al would
like you to think they are paragons of truth and justice. We know that they
revel in binary posts that harass people they don't like. It appears that at
least one of their number has gone way off the deep end:

Here is some private email I received last night:

Date: Thursday, February 25, 1999 9:37 PM

Thank you for killing me daddy

(attached jpg fellatio "completed" with results on cheeks)

Date: Thursday, February 25, 1999 9:42 PM

Does this bring back good memories, daddy?

(attached jpg picture, nude male with erection being urinated on by nude
male)

Date: Thursday, February 25, 1999 10:28 PM
Subject: daddy ****s nate

hello daddy,

thank you for killing me.

(attached 494K .wav file, basically low level hum - failed recording attempt?)

Date: Thursday, February 25, 1999 10:34 PM

what did it feel like to grope me in my coffin, daddy?

(attached 494K .wav file, basically low level hum - failed recording attempt?)

Now, here is the question - does this have anything do to with their other
attempts to slander me - are they all equally "true"?

---end post---

Arny made this all up out of the blue. There were no e-mails sent to him. You
know this. You still support him.

Get it, pervert?

Boon

Arny Krueger

wrote in :

Please notice these two additional lines from my post that
Atkinson didn't post

;-)

Obviously, I was making a joke.

Arny, the following is a demonstration of the improper use of
emoticons:

**** your mother, you lying slimy hypocritical nazi nematode .

After being roundly criticized for putting two different cycles of the
Beethoven Symphonies on my NJB3, being criticized for putting an emoticon on
its own line of text seems predictable.

I pray every day that God would give you idiots lives.

MiNE 109

wrote in :

Please notice these two additional lines from my post that
Atkinson didn't post

;-)

Obviously, I was making a joke.

Arny, the following is a demonstration of the improper use of
emoticons:

**** your mother, you lying slimy hypocritical nazi nematode .

After being roundly criticized for putting two different cycles of the
Beethoven Symphonies on my NJB3,

Not on RAO...

being criticized for putting an emoticon on
its own line of text seems predictable.

Let us know when that happens.

I pray every day that God would give you idiots lives.

Robert Morein

wrote in :

Please notice these two additional lines from my post that
Atkinson didn't post

;-)

Obviously, I was making a joke.

Arny, the following is a demonstration of the improper use of
emoticons:

**** your mother, you lying slimy hypocritical nazi nematode .

After being roundly criticized for putting two different cycles of the
Beethoven Symphonies on my NJB3, being criticized for putting an emoticon

on
its own line of text seems predictable.

I pray every day that God would give you idiots lives.

You completely miss the point.
There is the saying "In every joke there's a little bit of truth."
There are mortal insults and slanders which cannot be turned into jokes by
emoticons.
Therefore, they should not be used in such circumstances.
The example sentence is a joke, because I believe the genes vs. environment
controvery has not been settled.

tor 2 u

Default Porky and the lynch mob

From: (Marc "hang 'em high" Phillips)
Date: 8/21/2003 11:54 PM Central Daylight Time

'George Middius', speaking through Porky Phillips wrote:

Arny made this all up out of the blue.

Evidence, please!

There were no e-mails sent to him.

According to who, Porky? "Leon North"? Who the **** is "Leon North"?
Isn't "Leon North" what you used to deride as "an anonymous Usenet asshole"? I
guess it's okay with you for someone to be an "anonymous Usenet asshole" if
they are on "your side", eh?
Hypocrite!

You know this.

I know that you, 'George Middius' and others are trying to drive someone you
detest off this forum by making unsubstantiated allegations and repeating them
over and over and over.

You still support him.

Wrong, burger breath. I *oppose* your lynch mob tactics.

Mommy said we have to apologize for "going ballistic". I thought
ballistic meant like a guided missile. When I grow up I'm going to be an
Aeronautical Engineer. Anyway, we apologize. I think Mommy meant we
shouldn't use swear words and call people names and pretend they aren't
who they say they are if we don't know what we're talking about. We
don't always do what Mommy says but we usually do.

Arny, why didn't you come over for our birthday party? We are 10 now.
How old are you? We like the present you sent me. If it was from you,
because it didn't say. It's a cool color and it looks like our dad's
peepee. It's a lot bigger than your peepee. We don't understand the card
though. Why did you write "Practice, Practice, Practice" on there? We
also don't want to be your "firehose boy", whatever that means.

Bye Arny. We're sorry for getting mad all the time.

Arny is My Kroo-Daddy

Arny Krueger

"Marc Phillips" wrote in message

Snip disgusting email that Phillips loves to post and repost

Arny made this all up out of the blue.

Prove it.

There were no e-mails sent to him.

Marc Phillips is either omniscient, or he's making an argument something
like this:

(1) If something this disgusting were sent to Arny Krueger, it would only be
sent by Marc & Associates.

(2) Marc *knows* that he and his associates didn't send this particular
disgusting email to Arny Krueger.

(3) Marc therefore *knows* that this email wasn't ever sent to Arny Krueger.

Obviously, this is a bogus argument because Marc can't possibly know that
statement (1) is true.

You know this.

Probably the best factual knowledge in this area is possessed by Marc, but
that's only because he or one of his associates actually sent the disgusting
email being discussed here.

You see, either Marc knows nothing, or he is guilty. Anybody who either
didn't do it, or doesn't have inside info about who did it knows nothing.

By claiming to have special knowledge in this matter, Marc is implicitly
exposing himself or one of his associates as being the perpetrator. Marc
started bringing this matter up on RAO when he realized that there was some
chance that the garbage he sent me was child pornography. He wanted me to
have it professionally examined to clear him of legal responsibility for
sending me child pornography, which in due course I did for him.

You still support him.

Hey, and John Atkinson supports you Marc. Emboldened by his recent
supportive statements you've switched from just posting URLs quoting this
gross post, you've gone back to posting its text. I hold Atkinson personally
responsible for this affront to common decency, FWIW.

Get it, pervert?

So that's what you and Atkinson call each other when you are traveling
together, eh Phillips?

;-)

Powell

"Robert Morein" wrote

I pray every day that God would give
you idiots lives.

You completely miss the point.
There is the saying "In every joke there's a
little bit of truth." There are mortal insults
and slanders which cannot be turned into
jokes by emoticons.

Hypocrite, remove the timber from your own
eye first.

Robert Morein

"Powell" wrote in message

"Robert Morein" wrote

I pray every day that God would give
you idiots lives.

You completely miss the point.
There is the saying "In every joke there's a
little bit of truth." There are mortal insults
and slanders which cannot be turned into
jokes by emoticons.

Hypocrite, remove the timber from your own
eye first.

Hypocrite, remove the telephone pole from your cranium first.

Marc Phillips

Richard Malesweski said:

I *oppose* your lynch mob tactics.

I oppose your cowardice, and your continued support of a pedophile.

Boon

Marc Phillips

Arny said:

Snip disgusting email that Phillips loves to post and repost

The one that you wrote? Does this mean you finally feel remorse for making
that sick crap up?

Boon

George M. Middius

Marc Phillips said to ****-for-Brains:

Snip disgusting email that Phillips loves to post and repost

The one that you wrote? Does this mean you finally feel remorse for making
that sick crap up?

Wow. The Big **** finally admits he disgusts himself. His journey
to the Dark Side must be complete by now.

Arny Krueger

Default Marc Phillips tries to have his membership in the human race taken away from him diue to his bad behavior.

Arny said:

Snip disgusting email that Phillips loves to post and repost

The one that you wrote?

Yup, under duress. You see there was a serious family tragedy and people
like Marc Phillips have been trying to take advantage of it to force me off
of RAO for about 4 years. This is just a tiny part of the larger problem
with people like Marc Phillips who have lost all perspective on life.

Does this mean you finally feel remorse for making that sick crap up?

I only wish that I had made it up. It is all too real. The record of google
clearly shows an unbelievable lack of humanity on your part, Marc and for
what? Some disagreements about audio? It's freakin' unbelievable!

I used to have a higher impression of the human race. But after 9/11,
learning about the Taliban, seeing what Sadam Hussein was really doing in
Iraq, and experiencing a 6 year vendetta by Marc Phillips, David Weil,
George Middius and John Atkinson, I've had to set my estimation of the human
race a little lower.

Arny Krueger

Default Marc Phillips, addicted to Consumption Junction

From: "Arny Krueger"
Date: 8/22/2003 12:15 PM Central Daylight Time

snipped

By claiming to have special knowledge in this matter, Marc is
implicitly exposing himself or one of his associates as being the
perpetrator. Marc started bringing this matter up on RAO when he
realized that there was some chance that the garbage he sent me
was child pornography.

This connection between Phillips and porn is not at all far-fetched.
Last year on audio annex, Porky said "his wife" (wink, wink) was
"addicted to Consumption Junction."

You tell not a lie:

http://www.audioannex.com/showthread...=11427&Search=
true&Forum=All_Forums&Words=consumption%20junction &Match=Entire%20Phrase&Sea
rchpage=0&Limit=25&Old=allposts&Main=11413

Marc Phillips wrote:

"It's bad enough that my wife is addicted to Consumption Junction and shows
me all sorts of ****ed up **** on a regular basis. Plus, she's an EMT and
likes to tell me stories about what the paramedics call "scoop-and-runs."

"My balls hurt now. Damn you. ;-)"

I guess I'm really dense because I don't get the connection between grisly
scenes and testicular pain. Is this some kind of special fetish that Marc
has? Does mention of grisly scenes trigger some painful kind of self-abuse
on his part? If so, this explains the nasty pictures that he must have been
the one to send me...

http://www.consumptionjunction.com

There are alot of porn links on this site. I'm sure Porky has visited
more than a few as he tries to "love his lever".

If Marc's wife is obsessed with grisly scenes, we can understand her
interest in him....

John Atkinson

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
I hold Atkinson personally responsible for this affront to common
decency...

I am not sure I understand you here, Mr. Krueger. I didn't write the
offensive post in question, neither did I post it to r.a.o. nor repost
it. In fact the person who wrote this nasty piece of prose, which you now
admit is offensive, was none other than _yourself_. How, therefore, am
_I_ "personally responsible" for it?

John Atkinson
Editor, Stereophile

Arny Krueger

"John Atkinson" wrote in message
om

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

Emboldened by (Atkinson's) recent
supportive statements (Phillips) switched from just posting URLs quoting

this
gross post, you've gone back to posting its text. I hold Atkinson

personally
responsible for this affront to common decency, FWIW.

I am not sure I understand you here, Mr. Krueger. What I just said seems

clear enough.

You are obviously quite reading impaired Mr. Atkinson.

I didn't write the offensive post in question, neither did I post it to

r.a.o. nor repost it.

You are obviously quite reading impaired Mr. Atkinson. Try rereading my text
starting with the words "Emboldened".

In fact the person who wrote this nasty piece of prose, which you
now admit is offensive, was none other than _yourself_.

I wrote it some years ago. Why is it that it is being quoted over and over
again in an vain attempt to embarrass in humiliate me? Atkinson, why are you
promoting and defending this activity?

Mr. Atkinson, do tell us about how many tragedies your family has had of the
scale being discussed here. I want names and dates.

And if you have nothing relevant to supply, we'll just attribute your
obvious insensitivity and callousness to immaturity and inexperience,
compounded by bad training.

How, therefore, am _I_ "personally responsible" for it?

You are obviously quite reading impaired Mr. Atkinson. Do try rereading my
text starting with the words "Emboldened".

Marc Phillips

From: "Arny Krueger"
Date: 8/22/2003 12:15 PM Central Daylight Time

snipped

By claiming to have special knowledge in this matter, Marc is implicitly
exposing himself or one of his associates as being the perpetrator. Marc
started bringing this matter up on RAO when he realized that there was some
chance that the garbage he sent me
was child pornography.

This connection between Phillips and porn is not at all far-fetched. Last
year
on audio annex, Porky said "his wife" (wink, wink) was "addicted to
Consumption
Junction."

http://www.consumptionjunction.com

There are alot of porn links on this site. I'm sure Porky has visited more
than
a few as he tries to "love his lever".

I don't think I like your mob mentality!

BTW, what do you think of the recent thread that discussed ogrish.com, which is
ten times as bad as CJ?

Boon

Marc Phillips

Hey, Arny...can't you even come up with a new subject header without ****ing it
up with bad spelling?

What a dumbass.

Boon

Arny Krueger

"dave weil" wrote in message

Arny said:

Snip disgusting email that Phillips loves to post and repost

The one that you wrote?

Yup, under duress. You see there was a serious family tragedy

What tragedy is that?

The tragedy of knowing who you are David Weil, and what you are.

Arny Krueger

From: "Arny Krueger"
Date: 8/22/2003 12:15 PM Central Daylight Time

snipped

By claiming to have special knowledge in this matter, Marc is
implicitly exposing himself or one of his associates as being the
perpetrator. Marc started bringing this matter up on RAO when he
realized that there was some chance that the garbage he sent me
was child pornography.

This connection between Phillips and porn is not at all far-fetched.
Last year
on audio annex, Porky said "his wife" (wink, wink) was "addicted to
Consumption
Junction."

http://www.consumptionjunction.com

There are alot of porn links on this site. I'm sure Porky has
visited more than
a few as he tries to "love his lever".

I don't think I like your mob mentality!

BTW, what do you think of the recent thread that discussed
ogrish.com, which is ten times as bad as CJ?

This is going to be interesting - Marc Phillips is obviously going to try to
top his previous egregiously gross behavior on RAO.

John Atkinson

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
Mr. Atkinson, do tell us about how many tragedies your family has had
of the scale being discussed here. I want names and dates.

I fail to see why this is any of your usiness, Mr. Krueger. It is probable
that everyone posting to this newsgroup has suffered such losses. I have
done so, but it is no relevance to a newsgroup that is supposed to be
about audio.

As I said, the only person who has done so on r.a.o., and who did so in
a message that by your own admission was offensive, was yourself, Mr.
Krueger.

John Atkinson
Editor, Stereophile
Marc Phillips

From: "Arny Krueger"
Date: 8/22/2003 12:15 PM Central Daylight Time
snipped

[...]

What does that have to do with what I just said? Are you hallucinating? Do
you even bother following along with the conversation anymore, or do you just
pull quotes out of a book?

Boon