Default what sub should I use?

What kind of subwoofer should I use in a jeep? It's a 1998 model.
Please don't reply to my email address.

Julio Corzo
San Fran.
USA

Gmac

n8 skow wrote:
*What should I cook for dinner? I have a refrigerator and a stove.
Please don't reply in english.

n8 *

Well said

We need a bidget what you are looking for in a sub, what size box you
are willing to use.

--
Gmac

Daniel Snooks

Pug Fugley wrote
The Image Dynamics IDMAX 12 is the only sub that will work right in a

Jeep.

ROFLMFAO ... this is funnier then the dinner reply :-)

--
Regards,
Dan Snooks

Paul Vina

No way. Pyramid Super Pros. They hella slam!!!

Paul Vina

"n8 skow" wrote in message
Nah, Audiobahn AWT34...

n8

The Image Dynamics IDMAX 12 is the only sub that will work right in a

Jeep.

wrote in message
. rogers.com...
What kind of subwoofer should I use in a jeep? It's a 1998 model.
Please don't reply to my email address.

Julio Corzo
San Fran.
USA

Gmac

and this is just becoming a waste of space

--
Gmac

Scott Johnson

"Paul Vina" wrote in message
No way. Pyramid Super Pros. They hella slam!!!

Paul Vina

I agree!!! Super Pro 15's all the way ! !!

Gmac

They were being sarcastic as stated at the top we need more info to make
a suggestion

--
Gmac

Brandon Buckner

All kidding aside you can use pretty much anything, it all depends on
how much space and money you're willing to give up. The IDMAX suggested
is an awesome sub, but there are also many others out there. Do you also
have a hardtop? softtop? or bikini top? are you willing to sacrifice the
rear seat? or are you wanting something to fit in the narrow-ass place
behind the seat and with or without the softtop down? These are
questions you need to ask yourself and after that we could probably help
find a better solution.

Brandonb

"Paul Vina" wrote in message

No way. Pyramid Super Pros. They hella slam!!!

Paul Vina

I agree!!! Super Pro 15's all the way ! !!

Paul Vina

Next time try asking a real ****ing question! If you're going to ask some
dumb **** like that expect to get flamed, retard!

Paul Vina

le.rogers.com...

"Paul Vina" wrote in message
No way. Pyramid Super Pros. They hella slam!!!

Paul Vina

I agree!!! Super Pro 15's all the way ! !!

Paul Vina

How inthe world do you think you're going to get a sub under the seat?
There just isn't that much space. The best option is to mount a downfire
box behind the back seat bolted down from the inside.

Paul Vina

le.rogers.com...

"Paul Vina" wrote in message
No way. Pyramid Super Pros. They hella slam!!!

Paul Vina

I agree!!! Super Pro 15's all the way ! !!

Julio,
Mopar uses a 50w 8" sub in the console between the seats. It is pretty
lame, like all the crap speakers in a TJ. I am waiting for delivery on a
2004 TJ. I plan on removing the console and fitting an 8" sub and a 100w
amp in there. I can't do worse than the crap made-in-mexico paper cone
speakers that come with a Jeep.
I am just waiting for delivery so I can determine how much room I will have
to work with. A lot of people use the space behind the rear seat, but I use
that space all the time. Besides, the seat muffles all the bass.

wrote in message
. rogers.com...
What kind of subwoofer should I use in a jeep? It's a 1998 model.
Please don't reply to my email address.

Julio Corzo
San Fran.
USA

Gmac

Paul If you are talking about the thread I had deleted it was two pages
of useless crap, I thought it was funny at first but when the kid
started taking it serious and it kept going it was enough.

Paul I assume you work or run a store, Where?

--
Gmac

Paul Vina

Paul If you are talking about the thread I had deleted it was two pages
of useless crap, I thought it was funny at first but when the kid
started taking it serious and it kept going it was enough.

It was this thread an I only show about 15 messages, not 2 pages.

Paul I assume you work or run a store, Where?

Nope, I got out of retail about 2.5 or 3 years ago. I had been working at
Paradyme Car Audio in Sacramento, CA. www.paradyme.com (the page is really
old and hasn't been updated in forever).

Paul Vina

Paul Vina

I can't do worse than the crap made-in-mexico paper cone
speakers that come with a Jeep.

VW's are made in Mexico and they're not crap. And what wrong with paper
cone woofers? The old Image Dynamics IDW-15 and IDW-18 were paper cone
wooofers and are the best I've ever heard.

Paul Vina

I am just waiting for delivery so I can determine how much room I will

have
to work with. A lot of people use the space behind the rear seat, but I

use
that space all the time. Besides, the seat muffles all the bass.

wrote in message
. rogers.com...
What kind of subwoofer should I use in a jeep? It's a 1998 model.
Please don't reply to my email address.

Julio Corzo
San Fran.
USA

sanitarium

Thats a stellar shop. Havent been there in 5-6 years though. only 2
shops I would pay $$$ to do an install: paradyme and speakerworks.

I have lots of family in south Sac, off Florin Road and I-5

Garrett

Paul Vina wrote:
Paul If you are talking about the thread I had deleted it was two pages
of useless crap, I thought it was funny at first but when the kid
started taking it serious and it kept going it was enough.

It was this thread an I only show about 15 messages, not 2 pages.

Paul I assume you work or run a store, Where?

Nope, I got out of retail about 2.5 or 3 years ago. I had been working at
Paradyme Car Audio in Sacramento, CA. www.paradyme.com (the page is really
old and hasn't been updated in forever).

Paul Vina

Paul Vina

Yeah, Terry and Gerry run a pretty good crew. They don't compete at
anything other than the regional Sony shows and even those are getting
harder. The last few years the other dealers told Sony that if we entered
SQ they wouldn't even go. So we entered SPL and won that. Man that was
fun!
Have you seen the new HA store in Roseville? That's a really nice store.
They've been talking about adding a second car store for a few years but it
hasn't happened.

Paul Vina

Paul Vina wrote:
Paul If you are talking about the thread I had deleted it was two pages
of useless crap, I thought it was funny at first but when the kid
started taking it serious and it kept going it was enough.

It was this thread an I only show about 15 messages, not 2 pages.

Paul I assume you work or run a store, Where?

Nope, I got out of retail about 2.5 or 3 years ago. I had been working

at
Paradyme Car Audio in Sacramento, CA. www.paradyme.com (the page is

really
old and hasn't been updated in forever).

Paul Vina

Well, in a jeep the paper can get damp and fall apart. Common, they are
Mopar - real crap. They sound like clock radio speakers. They distort at
any volume and the suspension on the "woofers" doesn't move. I replaced
them with Infinity's and the Mopar head unit is good enough in a Jeep to
drive them loud and clean enough.

"Paul Vina" wrote in message
I can't do worse than the crap made-in-mexico paper cone
speakers that come with a Jeep.

VW's are made in Mexico and they're not crap. And what wrong with paper
cone woofers? The old Image Dynamics IDW-15 and IDW-18 were paper cone
wooofers and are the best I've ever heard.

Paul Vina

I am just waiting for delivery so I can determine how much room I will

have
to work with. A lot of people use the space behind the rear seat, but I

use
that space all the time. Besides, the seat muffles all the bass.

wrote in message
. rogers.com...
What kind of subwoofer should I use in a jeep? It's a 1998 model.
Please don't reply to my email address.

Julio Corzo
San Fran.
USA

Paul Vina

Besides, the seat muffles all the bass.

Who fed you that line of crap? The seats in that thing are so thin you can
almost see through them (ok, I'm exagerating but you get the point). I
wouldn't fire them forward for security reasons but a downfire works great
in Jeeps and most cars for that matter.

Paul Vina