Posted to uk.tech.broadcast,uk.tech.digital-tv,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_3_] Boon[_3_] is offline

Default Once upon a midnight clear...

On Dec 18, 11:19*pm, wrote:
*One can only hope that this "George M Middius" will eventually run
into Krueger and that Krueger will have the courage to deal with him
as honor demands.

Don't be stupid. Krueger has no courage, and no honor. He is also a
shut-in, so the chances of the two of them accidentally running into
each other is zilch.
Posted to uk.tech.broadcast,uk.tech.digital-tv,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
George M Middius George M Middius is offline

Boon said:

*One can only hope that this "George M Middius" will eventually run
into Krueger and that Krueger will have the courage to deal with him
as honor demands.

Don't be stupid. Krueger has no courage, and no honor. He is also a
shut-in, so the chances of the two of them accidentally running into
each other is zilch.

That reminds me of that time you drove by the Kroo's hovel, and Turdborg
accused you of "stalking" him. What a brave creature he is.

Posted to uk.tech.broadcast,uk.tech.digital-tv,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_3_] Boon[_3_] is offline

On Dec 19, 10:50*am, George M Middius wrote:
Boon said:

*One can only hope that this "George M Middius" will eventually run
into Krueger and that Krueger will have the courage to deal with him
as honor demands.

Don't be stupid. Krueger has no courage, and no honor. He is also a
shut-in, so the chances of the two of them accidentally running into
each other is zilch.

That reminds me of that time you drove by the Kroo's hovel, and Turdborg
accused you of "stalking" him. What a brave creature he is.

Scott seems to think that constituted stalking as well, which puts him
on the same level of courage.
Posted to uk.tech.broadcast,uk.tech.digital-tv,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion

"Boon" wrote in message
On Dec 18, 11:19 pm, wrote:
One can only hope that this "George M Middius" will eventually run
into Krueger and that Krueger will have the courage to deal with him
as honor demands.

Don't be stupid. Krueger has no courage, and no honor. He is also a
shut-in, so the chances of the two of them accidentally running into
each other is zilch.

Keep up the good work Boonie. You sold that bogus bill of goods to John
Atkinson a few years back and tricked him into offering me an all-expenses
paid trip to the HE2005 show in New York. You convinced him that I was a
shut in, so I wouldn't be able to take advantage of the offer. Then I
accepted his offer and even showed up as the following photograph proves!
Good work, Boonie!

http://www.stereophile.com/news/050905debate/

That is me on the right - your friendly neighborhood "shut-in".

LOL!

Posted to uk.tech.broadcast,uk.tech.digital-tv,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_3_] Boon[_3_] is offline

On Dec 19, 2:06*pm, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Boon" wrote in message

On Dec 18, 11:19 pm, wrote:

One can only hope that this "George M Middius" will eventually run
into Krueger and that Krueger will have the courage to deal with him
as honor demands.

Don't be stupid. Krueger has no courage, and no honor. He is also a
shut-in, so the chances of the two of them accidentally running into
each other is zilch.

Keep up the good work Boonie. You sold that bogus bill of goods to John
Atkinson a few years back and tricked him into offering me an all-expenses
paid trip to the HE2005 show in New York.

I did? Wow! I didn't know I had anything to do with that. Well, thanks
for the credit!

You convinced him that I was a
shut in, so I wouldn't be able to take advantage of the offer. Then I
accepted his offer and even showed up as the following photograph proves!
Good work, Boonie!

http://www.stereophile.com/news/050905debate/

That is me on the right - your friendly neighborhood "shut-in".

LOL!

That was 2005, crazy man. Six years ago. You think that because you
left your house once six years ago, you can't be a shut-in?

Besides, the '70s cut of your lapel in those pics is worth a thousand
words when it comes to your ability to fit in with the outside world.

Posted to uk.tech.broadcast,uk.tech.digital-tv,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Shhhh! I'm listening to reason! Shhhh! I'm listening to reason! is offline

"Boon" wrote in message

On Dec 18, 11:19 pm, wrote:

[...]

Someone once emailed me a recording of GOIA. He sounded like the crazy
murderous "Judge" character from "Who Framed Roger Rabbit".

Do his eyes spin?
Posted to uk.tech.broadcast,uk.tech.digital-tv,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_3_] Boon[_3_] is offline

"Boon" wrote in message

On Dec 18, 11:19 pm, wrote:

[...]

Mr. Shhhh! thanks for admitting that you believe I'm a cartoon
characrter when I can prove through PCABX that I am living and
breathing. As those photographs reveal I am a pasty elderly man with
horrific taste in suits who was able to get John Atkinson to pay for
my way to New York so he could dismember me publicly and ruin my
reputation in the audio world for good. Good work Shhhsh and thanks
for proving my point. LOL!
mameluk mameluk is offline
Banned

Location: Iran

Matchless topic, it is very interesting to me )))) tHANKS www.audiobanter.com tEAM
FlispRopCop FlispRopCop is offline
Banned

Thanks for a very informative site. Where else could I get that kind of info written in such an ideal method? I have a mission that I'm simply now working on, and I've been at the look out for such information.
Posted to rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Trevor Trevor is offline

"Boon" wrote in message
Mr. Shhhh! thanks for admitting that you believe I'm a cartoon

characrter when I can prove through PCABX that I am living and
breathing. As those photographs reveal I am a pasty elderly man with
horrific taste in suits who was able to get John Atkinson to pay for
my way to New York so he could dismember me publicly and ruin my
reputation in the audio world for good.

Great imagination you have.
Did JA really pay for Arney to prove what a ****** John was?
I especially loved the claim that $2500 power cables make a great
improvement to the sound! :-) :-)
And like God, you just have to believe without any possibility of proof :-)

Trevor.

Posted to rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion

"Trevor" wrote in message

"Boon" wrote in message
Mr. Shhhh! thanks for admitting that you believe I'm a cartoon

characrter when I can prove through PCABX that I am living and
breathing. As those photographs reveal I am a pasty elderly man with
horrific taste in suits who was able to get John Atkinson to pay for
my way to New York so he could dismember me publicly and ruin my
reputation in the audio world for good.

Great imagination you have.

Indeed.

Did JA really pay for Arney to prove what a ****** John was?

No, John was guided by Boon and the Middiot John paid for me to prove what a
****** I was.

I especially loved the claim that $2500 power cables make a great
improvement to the sound! :-) :-)

At HR2005 I saw a number of examples of that.

And like God, you just have to believe without any possibility of proof
:-)

Read what Boonie, the Middiot and Shister are saying between the lines. ;-)

Then try to find their pictures and biographies on the web.

Posted to uk.tech.broadcast,uk.tech.digital-tv,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion

"Shhhh! I'm listening to reason!" wrote in message
On Dec 19, 5:57 pm, Boon wrote:

Someone once emailed me a recording of GOIA. He sounded like the crazy
murderous "Judge" character from "Who Framed Roger Rabbit".

No need to go out of your way to find a recording of me speaking. Download
he

http://www.stereophile.com/images/do...reatDebate.MP3

Your next challenge is to come up with MP3s of the Middiot, Shister, and
Boonie. You'll probably want to play their voices at half speed to get a
normal human sound out of them.

Posted to rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_3_] Boon[_3_] is offline

On Dec 20, 7:01*am, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Trevor" wrote in message

"Boon" wrote in message
Mr. Shhhh! thanks for admitting that you believe I'm a cartoon

characrter when I can prove through PCABX that I am living and
breathing. As those photographs reveal I am a pasty elderly man with
horrific taste in suits who was able to get John Atkinson to pay for
my way to New York so he could dismember me publicly and ruin my
reputation in the audio world for good.

Great imagination you have.

Something engineers aren't known for.

Indeed.

Did JA really pay for Arney to prove what a ****** John was?

No, John was guided by Boon and the Middiot John paid for me to prove what a
****** I was.

And he succeeded admirably. But I do question your revisionist history
here in claiming I guided JA into the (Not So) Great Debate. RAO, as a
whole, probably did, but I do not remember being a stand-out. The fact
that you place the debate squarely at my feet only shows just how
threatened you are by me.

That begs the question: Why don't you just stay out of my way? Are you
a masochist?

I especially loved the claim that $2500 power cables make a great
improvement to the sound! :-) :-)

At HR2005 I saw a number of examples of that.

Of $2500 power cables making a great improvement to the sound? Do
tell! Or are your poor writing and thinking skills tripping you up
again?

And like God, you just have to believe without any possibility of proof
:-)

Read what Boonie, the Middiot and Shister are saying between the lines. ;-)

Then try to find their pictures and biographies on the web.

I'm all over the Internet, idiot. If you weren't such a shut-in, you'd
know.

Posted to uk.tech.broadcast,uk.tech.digital-tv,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_3_] Boon[_3_] is offline

On Dec 19, 5:57 pm, Boon wrote:

Someone once emailed me a recording of GOIA. He sounded like the crazy
murderous "Judge" character from "Who Framed Roger Rabbit".

No need to go out of your way to find a recording of me speaking. Download
he

http://www.stereophile.com/images/do...reatDebate.MP3

Your next challenge is to come up with MP3s of the Middiot, Shister, and
Boonie. You'll probably want to play their voices at half speed to get a
normal human sound out of them.

Why don't you come to CES, Arny? Since I'm an exhibitor, you'll be
able to hear my rich baritone all day long. I can also speak for
Shhhh!'s voice, which is the voice of a real man. Everyone on RAO has
heard your voice, however, which is high, squeaky and nasal...like a
rodent.
Posted to uk.tech.broadcast,uk.tech.digital-tv,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_3_] Boon[_3_] is offline

Before Arny starts trotting out the Great Debate as some sort of
personal victory again, we have to ask ourselves a question: does the
victor of a public debate sink into obscurity afterward, as Arny did
in the years since HE2005? I've brought up the debate a handful of
times within the audio industry and only a few recall it. It is always
described as a debate between JA and "some guy."

Way to go, Arny. You're immortal.

Posted to rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion

"Trevor" wrote in message

"Boon" wrote in message
Mr. Shhhh! thanks for admitting that you believe I'm a cartoon

characrter when I can prove through PCABX that I am living and
breathing. As those photographs reveal I am a pasty elderly man with
horrific taste in suits who was able to get John Atkinson to pay for
my way to New York so he could dismember me publicly and ruin my
reputation in the audio world for good.

Great imagination you have.

Something engineers aren't known for.

That's the point, Boonie. Some people call it imagination, but in your case
it is often out-and-out lying.

Indeed.

Did JA really pay for Arney to prove what a ****** John was?

No, John was guided by Boon and the Middiot John paid for me to prove
what a
****** I was.

And he succeeded admirably.

Only in that alternative universe where you live, Boonie.

But I do question your revisionist history
where in claiming I guided JA into the (Not So) Great Debate. RAO, as a
whole, probably did, but I do not remember being a stand-out.

More lies. RAO did not mislead John as a whole, only the Middiot clique did
so.

The fact hat you place the debate squarely at my feet

More lies. I mentioned you because you are here, but I also mentioned
others. So, the placment is oblique at best.

only shows just how threatened you are by me.

Being disgusted by the sight of a person who has done the evil that you are
so proud of is not at all the same as fear.

I am primarily fearful of the possible legal consequences of being able to
touch your neck. ;-)

That begs the question: Why don't you just stay out of my way?

That's a laugh, Boonie. It is you who are posting to NGs where you don't
usually post in order to get attention from me.

Are you a masochist?

Again Boonie, what a hoot. The last time you tangled with me it ended up
costing you a pretty good job, no? I had to do very little but dance
around you slowly until you peed all over yourself. LOL!

I especially loved the claim that $2500 power cables make a great
improvement to the sound! :-) :-)

At HR2005 I saw a number of examples of that.

Of $2500 power cables making a great improvement to the sound? Do
tell! Or are your poor writing and thinking skills tripping you up
again?

And like God, you just have to believe without any possibility of proof
:-)

Read what Boonie, the Middiot and Shister are saying between the lines.
;-)

Then try to find their pictures and biographies on the web.

I'm all over the Internet, idiot. If you weren't such a shut-in, you'd
know.

Posted to uk.tech.broadcast,uk.tech.digital-tv,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion

Boon said:

Way to go, Arny. You're immortal.

Agreed.[tm] LoT"s. ;-) As far as Usenet goes, Arnii Krooborg is the
Stench That Lasted Forever.

Posted to rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_3_] Boon[_3_] is offline

On Dec 20, 3:07*pm, George M Middius wrote:

Not my fault if people are cross-posting the thread. To my eyes, I'm
posting on RAO. And whenever you poke your head on RAO, you know what
happens.

I did this, and I'm glad. It's fun.

I'm glad you did too. It's fun to watch Arny's mental capabilities
wither with time. I still think general paresis is involved.

Posted to rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion

"Trevor" wrote in message

"Boon" wrote in message
[...]

Oh, GOIA, I said nothing between the lines.

I said you sounded like a screechy cartoon character on the recording
I heard of you. It's all right there, out in the open. And you did.

Regarding power cables, etc., I've said in an equally-clear manner
that I think it's hogwash, but as long as you aren't starving your
kids to buy them, who cares? I'd rather crusade against something that
really damages society, like most born-again Christians and
Republicans.

Other than that, what "lines" are you referring to?

Poor, crazy guy. :-(
Posted to uk.tech.broadcast,uk.tech.digital-tv,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion

On Dec 19, 5:57 pm, Boon wrote:

Someone once emailed me a recording of GOIA. He sounded like the crazy
murderous "Judge" character from "Who Framed Roger Rabbit".

No need to go out of your way to find a recording of me speaking. Download
he

http://www.stereophile.com/images/do...reatDebate.MP3

Your next challenge is to come up with MP3s of the Middiot, Shister, and
Boonie. You'll probably want to play their voices at half speed to get a
normal human sound out of them.

Why don't you come to CES, Arny? Since I'm an exhibitor, you'll be
able to hear my rich baritone all day long. I can also speak for
Shhhh!'s voice, which is the voice of a real man. Everyone on RAO has
heard your voice, however, which is high, squeaky and nasal...like a
rodent.

I think GOIA is trying to call me a "Shyster" but he doesn't know how
to spell it. LOL!

It's pretty obvious he has sunk further into the abyss.

Posted to rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
[email protected] rrusston@hotmail.com is offline

I said you sounded like a screechy cartoon character on the recording
I heard of you. It's all right there, out in the open. And you did.

Regarding power cables, etc., I've said in an equally-clear manner
that I think it's hogwash, but as long as you aren't starving your
kids to buy them, who cares? I'd rather crusade against something that
really damages society, like most born-again Christians and
Republicans.

"(M)ost born-again Christians and Republicans" includes the bulk of
Americans. Maybe it's you who is out of touch instead of them.

If you include Catholics, Mormons and religious members of mainstream
churches in with the "Born Agains" probably 3/4ths of Americans are in
that lumped group.

Militant atheists, Muslims, Jews, Hindus, Jehovahs Witnesses, Wiccans
and Scientologists are about six or seven percent of the population
all told. We respect their rights but we do not let them dictate to us
what we do.

Outside New York, DC and LA, Democrats are a minority, mostly union
members who the GOP has alienated, and people whose parents and
grandparents were democrats and who carry on in mindless fashion.
College towns and the state of Minnesota (a wannabe Canadian province)
may be the other exception.

Posted to uk.tech.broadcast,uk.tech.digital-tv,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
[email protected] rrusston@hotmail.com is offline

What is it Arny used to say about the definition of insanity, that
it's doing the same thing and expecting different results?
Which of his films was that in?

None. My definition of insanity is often credited to Einstein:

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Albert_Einstein

Thanks, Mr. Obvious.

"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and
expecting different results."

This applies well to the Middiot and Boonie. They are trying to recreate
their great success at running rec.audio.opinion into the ground.

Running into the ground, in your case, means kicking your ass out of
the group. To the rest of the world, RAO is a much better place
without you.

And you are so much better? You are at least as goofy as your
antagonists.
Posted to uk.tech.broadcast,uk.tech.digital-tv,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_3_] Boon[_3_] is offline

On Dec 27, 12:32*am, wrote:
What is it Arny used to say about the definition of insanity, that
it's doing the same thing and expecting different results?
Which of his films was that in?

None. My definition of insanity is often credited to Einstein:

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Albert_Einstein

Thanks, Mr. Obvious.

"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and
expecting different results."

This applies well to the Middiot and Boonie. They are trying to recreate
their great success at running rec.audio.opinion into the ground.

Running into the ground, in your case, means kicking your ass out of
the group. To the rest of the world, RAO is a much better place
without you.

And you are so much better?

Than Arny? Definitely.

*You are at least as goofy as your
antagonists.

To you, maybe. But then again you are an obsessive-compulsive white
supremacist who has necrophiliac tendencies--and you're proud of it. I
still think you're probably autistic, and you live alone which means
your crazy behaviors ramble forward without check.The group is
unanimous in wanting you to leave, and other groups you have wandered
onto have expressed the same sentiments. You're a common thing these
days, a crazy loner who only feels connected to the world through the
Internet and has no social skills whatsoever. You're a marginal human
being at best, Bratzi. So much for eugenics.

If you think I'm goofy, I must be normal.
Posted to rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion

On Dec 27, 12:30*am, wrote:
[...]

I include people who mix politics and religion, making them no
different to me than the Taliban.

You are a sick, sick individual who needs help.

*Outside New York, DC and LA, Democrats are a minority, mostly union
members who the GOP has alienated, and people whose parents and
grandparents were democrats and who carry on in mindless fashion.
College towns and the state of Minnesota (a wannabe Canadian province)
may be the other exception.

BZZZZT

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ...artisan_trends

So not only are y ou sick, but dull. That's not a very potent
combination.