rokman

Default Pioner 7500 question

I have one of the new Pioneer DEHP7500 head units and have one
complaint. When the unit is off and the vehicle is on the time is
displayed in a black background with white lettering. But then it
changes to a pink background on about 80% of the face and blue on the
other 20% and displays the time on that background for a few...how do I
make it quit switchiung back and forth???

Paul Vina

My bad, I meant "reverse" mode. If that's not it I don't know what it could
be. My wife's 740 has reverse mode turned off, but when it's on it works
all the time, not just when the radio's off. Push preset 5 with the unit
off and that will disable it. Good luck.

Paul

"rokman" wrote in message
This is not the demo mode...I have the demo turned off. It is just two
different backgrounds for the clock while the unit is off and the vehicle

is
on. It is very annoying when it goes from the solid black background to

that
bright pink and blue one.

"rokman" wrote in message
I have one of the new Pioneer DEHP7500 head units and have one
complaint. When the unit is off and the vehicle is on the time is
displayed in a black background with white lettering. But then it
changes to a pink background on about 80% of the face and blue on the
other 20% and displays the time on that background for a few...how do

make it quit switchiung back and forth???

ampdoc

The reason that ALL the units with the OEL display do that is the OEL
suffers from a phenomenon similar to burn-in on a CRT, so the designers set
the unit up to reverse the display on a 50% duty cycle so that all the cells
wear the same.

--
Jammy Harbin
J & J Electronics, Inc.

"rokman" wrote in message
I have one of the new Pioneer DEHP7500 head units and have one
complaint. When the unit is off and the vehicle is on the time is
displayed in a black background with white lettering. But then it
changes to a pink background on about 80% of the face and blue on

the
other 20% and displays the time on that background for a few...how

do
make it quit switchiung back and forth???

Paul Vina

I've never seen that problem in a unit in a car, but I have seen it become
an issue on display boards. My rep said we should leave it off in a car,
but on in the display.

Paul Vina

ipod question Jeffrey Dunnam General 2 March 7th 04 06:35 PM
Behringer Eurorack UB802 question? TheKeith General 5 March 3rd 04 12:41 AM
Question about Speaker Stands or Mounts jon s. General 0 March 2nd 04 02:12 PM
Newbie question: What software 2 use 4 recording 2 x AES/EBU (2xstereo) bERt General 0 January 26th 04 04:27 PM
Cables used when rec. from tape to PC question. MG Lewis General 2 October 28th 03 07:54 PM