Luther Bell

Default "The Ball" by BLUE...what do you think??

I am thinking of buying this intriguing new mic. Does anyone have any first
hand pros or cons about the mic. What have you found that it works best
with?? Stuff like that.
-Luther

Laurence Payne

On Fri, 14 May 2004 02:15:14 -0500, "Luther Bell"
wrote:

I am thinking of buying this intriguing new mic. Does anyone have any first
hand pros or cons about the mic. What have you found that it works best
with?? Stuff like that.
-Luther

It's really good at looking intriguing. Go on, buy 2.

Can I send you a catalogue of other stuff? :-)

Laurence Payne

wrote:

I am thinking of buying this intriguing new mic. Does anyone have any first
hand pros or cons about the mic. What have you found that it works best
with?? Stuff like that.
-Luther

It's really good at looking intriguing. Go on, buy 2.

Can I send you a catalogue of other stuff? :-)

FS: 400 Closeouts!! Video Game, Computer, Mobile A/V, Personal A/V Nexxon Car Audio 0 April 30th 04 07:53 AM
Blue Microphones Newsguy Pro Audio 10 March 8th 04 06:48 PM
Power to the blue wire Leon Car Audio 2 January 21st 04 10:11 PM
SM 58 sans ball? Dan Pro Audio 10 November 18th 03 11:52 PM
FT: Blue Sky System One 5.1 monitoring Jim Klein Pro Audio 0 October 19th 03 08:55 PM