Posted to alt.music-lover.audiophile.hardware,rec.audio.marketplace,alt.music-lover.audiophile
OldGold OldGold is offline

Default 1950-60s Jazz Audiophile Collection PART VI

http://members.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI...e&userid=iam30

Direct from the Estate of ONE owner who meticulously collected during
the 50's and 60's. New listings EVERY week. Some real RARE pressings
from all the great Jazz and Soul artists. All kept in a smoke free,
climate controlled shelved room!

Generous shipping discounts for multiple won auctions.

Click this link to see Photos and a full description of each LP.

http://members.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI...e&userid=iam30

Stan Getz, Focus. Verve 8412

Stan Getz, Mickey One. MGM se 4312 Near Mint!

Grover Washington Jr., Feels So Good. KUDU 24 RVG

LES McCANN SINGS. Pacific Jazz 31

Eddie Lockjaw Davis RCA Stereo Dynagroove LSP 3882

Maynard Ferguson, A Message from Birdland

Milt Jackson For Someone I Love. Riverside 9478

The Modern Jazz Quartet Atlantic SD 2-603

Quincy Jones, NEWPORT '61. Mercury SR 60653

RAY CHARLES, Modern Sounds in Country Western 1st

Great Wide World of Quincy Jones, Mercury SR 60221

RAY CHARLES, DEDICATED TO YOU, ABCS 355

Red Norvo Combo, Second Time Around. Famous Door

JAZZ GUITAR Howard Roberts Quartet, Somethings Cookin

JAZZ GUITAR Howard Roberts Quartet, Goodies

1950s-60s Jazz Record Collection Winner Take All

Anita Ellis, The World in My Arms Elektra 7179

Tony Bennett Movie Song Album CS 9272

Tony Bennett Sings For Two CS 8242 SIX EYE

Tony Bennett Bill Evans Album. Fantasy 9489

Tony Bennett, My Heart Sings CS 8548 SIX EYE

Tony Bennett, Something Columbia NICE!!!

Tony Bennett, The Good Things In Life. Verve

Tony Bennett, GREAT HITS OF TODAY. Columbia 60s

Tony Bennett, Songs For The Jet Set CS 9143

Tony Bennett, Sings Life is Beautiful. Improv 7112

Tony Bennett, Tony Makes It Happen CS 9453

Jazz Vocals: Carol Sloane, Out of the Blue. 6 Eye

Jazz Vocals: Dardanelle - Songs For New Lovers

Jazz Vocals: Who Is Donna Fuller, DCP 6807

Jazz Vocals: ESTHER PHILLIPS with BECK Kudu RVG

Jazz Vocals: Joanie Sommers, Dream, Discovery 887

Jazz Vocals: Joanie Sommers, Come Alive! Columbia

Jazz Vocals: Lorez Alexandria sings Johnny Mercer

Jazz Vocals Lorez Alexandria sings Johnny Mercer Trend

Jazz Vocals Esther Satterfield, Once I Loved. Sagoma 74

Jazz Vocals: Lanie Kazan, RIGHT NOW!. MGM 4340

Jazz Vocals: Felicia Sanders sings Kurt Weill

Listen To Art Farmer, Mercury SR 60766

http://members.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI...e&userid=iam30