Posted to rec.audio.tech
ElKristoff ElKristoff is offline

Default pk06210/212 please help me find a manual for this amplifier

I recently was given a pk06210/212 amplifier and I'm trying to figure
out the designations for the pins on the high level input. If anyone
knows of a website where the manual is - that does not lead to dead
links - I would greatly appreciate the help.

Posted to rec.audio.tech
Tim Schwartz[_2_] Tim Schwartz[_2_] is offline

On 6/19/2013 11:25 PM, ElKristoff wrote:
I recently was given a pk06210/212 amplifier and I'm trying to figure
out the designations for the pins on the high level input. If anyone
knows of a website where the manual is - that does not lead to dead
links - I would greatly appreciate the help.

Hello,

It would be helpful if you'd post the Make of the amp, and indicate
what type of unit it is. In this case, an amp without markings on the
connectors, I'd be guessing at a car audio amp, but I could be wrong.

Regards,
Tim

Posted to rec.audio.tech

ElKristoff wrote:
I recently was given a pk06210/212 amplifier and I'm trying to

figure out the designations for the pins on the high level input. If
anyone knows of a website where the manual is - that does not lead to
dead links - I would greatly appreciate the help.

Yeah I guess
that would be helpful... It's a 400watt amplifier made by SPX Audio
and the model number is pk06210/212