Michael

Default VOI Files

Hello, I have been searching for a way to play *.voi audio files via XP Pro.
Does anyone know of a way to do this?

Thanks,
Michael

Can files be transferred using USB ports? HiC Pro Audio 53 May 14th 05 10:54 PM
converting files from sdII to aif in protools? jeff Pro Audio 0 September 25th 04 10:23 PM
Logic Audio: How do I keep audio (wav) files separate for separate projects? Squares Pro Audio 0 October 31st 03 06:47 PM
Extracting audio metadata Gaz General 2 October 27th 03 04:28 PM
Help! Retrieving Deleted Protools Files t fitzgerald Pro Audio 8 October 10th 03 05:33 AM