Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Case closed!

Scottie Witlessmongrel supports McCain and Palin. That should settle the
issue for anybody who hasn't decided yet.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Sep 12, 1:28*pm, ScottW wrote:
On Sep 12, 11:18*am, George M. Middius
wrote:

Scottie Witlessmongrel supports McCain and Palin. That should settle the
issue for anybody who hasn't decided yet.

“Well, I don’t know about you, but I think it’s time for a president
who won’t walk away from comprehensive immigration reform when it
becomes politically unpopular."

Obama at the Congressional Hispanic Caucus

Yes, I often oppose candidates who refuse to represent the will of the
people.

Are you a "strict constructionist" when it comes to the constitution,
2pid?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Sep 12, 1:43*pm, ScottW wrote:
On Sep 12, 11:37*am, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:

Scottie Witlessmongrel supports McCain and Palin. That should settle the
issue for anybody who hasn't decided yet.

“Well, I don’t know about you, but I think it’s time for a president
who won’t walk away from comprehensive immigration reform when it
becomes politically unpopular."

Obama at the Congressional Hispanic Caucus

Yes, I often oppose candidates who refuse to represent the will of the
people.

Are you a "strict constructionist" when it comes to the constitution,
2pid?

Nope, I hate these pidgeonhole stereotypes...

LoL.

I'll keep that in mind next time you go off against liberal Dems.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

wrote:

Scottie Witlessmongrel supports McCain and Palin. That should settle the
issue for anybody who hasn't decided yet.

“Well, I don’t know about you, but I think it’s time for a president
who won’t walk away from comprehensive immigration reform when it
becomes politically unpopular."

Obama at the Congressional Hispanic Caucus

Yes, I often oppose candidates who refuse to represent the will of the
people.

And, if he wins hte election, what is the
will of the people?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:

Scottie Witlessmongrel supports McCain and Palin. That should settle the
issue for anybody who hasn't decided yet.

“Well, I don’t know about you, but I think it’s time for a president
who won’t walk away from comprehensive immigration reform when it
becomes politically unpopular."

Obama at the Congressional Hispanic Caucus

Yes, I often oppose candidates who refuse to represent the will of the
people.

And, if he wins hte election, what is the
will of the people?

*The majority want a government handout.
What a surprise.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:

Scottie Witlessmongrel supports McCain and Palin. That should settle the
issue for anybody who hasn't decided yet.

“Well, I don’t know about you, but I think it’s time for a president
who won’t walk away from comprehensive immigration reform when it
becomes politically unpopular."

Obama at the Congressional Hispanic Caucus

Yes, I often oppose candidates who refuse to represent the will of the
people.

And, if he wins hte election, what is the
will of the people?

*The majority want a government handout.
What a surprise.

Here's another surprise, 2pid. McCain is so out-of-touch that he shows
an obsolete aircraft on his home page:

National Security
The most sacred responsibility vested in a president - the commander
in chief - is to "preserve and protect" American citizens. John McCain
has the necessary vision and unrivaled experience to command the
United States armed forces and adapt our nation's defenses to the
demands of a changing and dangerous world.

And

As President, John McCain will strengthen the military, shore up our
alliances, and ensure that the nation is capable of protecting the
homeland, deterring potential military challenges, responding to any
crisis that endangers American security, and prevailing in any
conflict we are forced to fight.

http://www.johnmccain.com/Informing/issues/

What exact positions and plans he shows us! What 'detail'!

John apparently doesn't have the "necessary vision and unrivaled
experience" to know that the F-14 Tomcat was retired in 2006. There's
not a single one still flying for the Navy. They still fly for Iran
though. Maybe John has a photo of an Iranian fighter on his homepage?
LoL.

Perhaps he should have a photo of an F-22. LoL.