Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Low Hertz Low Hertz is offline

Default Audiophile Headphones that will work with the Mophie Case on theApple 5s Case

The mophie case has a long narrow hole for the headphones. They supply a short
extender. I think it's hokey.

I have Seinhowser headphone with mic that fit, but I want to run to the gym and plug them in and the plugs with the mic won't plug in at the gym.

I'm looking for headphones that will work and plug into the gym tv. Without having to use the Mophie Extender.

I'm a professional musician and sound is very important to me.

Case closed! George M. Middius[_4_] Audio Opinions 5 September 13th 08 09:08 AM
The case for ABX Audio Opinions 172 November 13th 05 11:05 PM
Value of Citation XXP w/oak case??? Steve High End Audio 0 October 7th 04 01:19 AM
Phil, a sad case. Patrick Turner Vacuum Tubes 42 October 18th 03 10:42 PM
Middious case Lionel Chapuis Audio Opinions 0 September 9th 03 01:46 PM