MINe 109

Default About the reviewer

http://sites.gizoogle.com/?url=http:...m/ferstler.htm

Since Howard can't work URLs:

Howard Ferstla gots his electronics train'n in tha USAF in tha '60's,
perpetratin' as a B-52 technician playa his technical school'n Rappa
published his fizzay article in Hizzle Fidelity Magazine in 1975, n
W-to-tha-izzent on ta publish additional articles in Stereo Review,
Fanfare, Audio Magazizzle The American Record Guide, n Rappa Digest . He
continues ta publish material regularly in The Audiophile Voice nThe
Sensible Sound, n has written mizzy tizzle 120 commentizzles product
reviews n record reviews. Slap your mutha ****in self. In 1991,
McFarland published Howard's first nigga audio/video book, High Fidelity
AudioVideo Systems, n in 1994, they published a second, Hizzle
Definizzle Compact Dizzle Record'n, W-H-to-tha-izzich was a compendium
of record reviews thiznat concentrated on sound quality. In 1997 Crazy
Ass Nigga Books published his second consuma-oriented audio/video book,
The Home Brotha Companion, n in 1999, A-R Editions published The Digital
Audio Music List, his second compendium of sound-quality oriented record
Reviews. Recently Ferstla helped wit edit'n n writ'n wizzy on tha
spendin' new edition of The Encyclopedia of Recorded Sound,
scheduled ta be published by Routledge in 2003. Howard lives in
Tallahizzles Florida wit his wife n three cats.
__

I might have spent more time reading "Hizzle Definizzle Compact Dizzle
Record'n".

Stephen
Howard Ferstler

MINe 109 wrote:

[...]

Say, tweako, go do a Google search of my name for even more
info to play around with.

Twenty-seven-hundred-plus Google hits, tweako. Looks like
Howard Ferstler is eating tweako lunch these days. How many
do you get if you input your name? Your real name, please.

PS: that you spent time "editing" the above information
shows that you have too much free time on your hands,
tweako. It also shows that you are rather obsessed with Mr.
Ferstler. In that case, go check Google and get even more
rattled.

Howard (Hellraiser) Ferstler
MINe 109

Howard Ferstler wrote:

MINe 109 wrote:

[...]

That you think I "edited" the above shows you can't work an URL.

Stephen
Howard Ferstler

MINe 109 wrote:

In article ,
Howard Ferstler wrote:

PS: that you spent time "editing" the above information
shows that you have too much free time on your hands,
tweako. It also shows that you are rather obsessed with Mr.
Ferstler. In that case, go check Google and get even more
rattled.

That you think I "edited" the above shows you can't work an URL.

I never bothered to go there until just now. Man, somebody
must think I am pretty important to go to the trouble to put
together something like that. I am flattered.

It is stuff like that which keeps me going. I love it when
the tweakos go overboard with their little tricks. It shows
that:

1) They are obsessed with me.
2) They are desperate.

It is interesting that you went there to look at it,
however. Either you know who did it and went there at their
suggestion, or else you were seriously scoping the Google
lists and that shows that you are probably as obsessed with
me as the guy (or girl) who wrote the edited copy.

Howard Ferstler
dave weil

On Thu, 03 Mar 2005 13:40:16 -0500, Howard Ferstler
wrote:

MINe 109 wrote:

In article ,
Howard Ferstler wrote:

PS: that you spent time "editing" the above information
shows that you have too much free time on your hands,
tweako. It also shows that you are rather obsessed with Mr.
Ferstler. In that case, go check Google and get even more
rattled.

That you think I "edited" the above shows you can't work an URL.

I never bothered to go there until just now. Man, somebody
must think I am pretty important to go to the trouble to put
together something like that. I am flattered.

Just so you know, the URL didn't have anything to do with you. It was
a 'translation" site that Stephen used to poke a little fun at you.

So, perhaps you should feel "flattered" that Stephen spent about 10
seconds cutting and pasting some text of yours into the translation
engine. However, I think you're stroking your own ego a little too
much...

Howard Ferstler

dave weil wrote:

On Thu, 03 Mar 2005 13:40:16 -0500, Howard Ferstler
wrote:

MINe 109 wrote:

In article ,
Howard Ferstler wrote:

PS: that you spent time "editing" the above information
shows that you have too much free time on your hands,
tweako. It also shows that you are rather obsessed with Mr.
Ferstler. In that case, go check Google and get even more
rattled.

That you think I "edited" the above shows you can't work an URL.

I never bothered to go there until just now. Man, somebody
must think I am pretty important to go to the trouble to put
together something like that. I am flattered.

Just so you know, the URL didn't have anything to do with you. It was
a 'translation" site that Stephen used to poke a little fun at you.

So, perhaps you should feel "flattered" that Stephen spent about 10
seconds cutting and pasting some text of yours into the translation
engine. However, I think you're stroking your own ego a little too
much...

My ego? Hey, it is you guys who spend so much time duking it
out with Ferstler or scoping the internet (and usenet) for
information about him, or playing around with translation
engines and putting the results on some kind of web site.
Or, at least in the old days, writing bogus book reviews on
Amazon.

By the way, you responded to my post in about 26 minutes,
not super fast, but still fast enough to show that you are
glued to your keyboard. I know you possibly work during
evenings, but does your free time during the day always
involve rapid-fire monitoring of this usenet group?

If so, Dave, you need to get out more.

Howard Ferstler
MINe 109

Howard Ferstler wrote:

MINe 109 wrote:

In article ,
Howard Ferstler wrote:

[...]

LOL!

I guess someone will have to explain it to you. Arny got it right off
the bat. Or you could read my reply to Morein.

Stephen
George M. Middius

MINe 109 said:

lists and that shows that you are probably as obsessed with
me as the guy (or girl) who wrote the edited copy.

LOL!

I guess someone will have to explain it to you. Arny got it right off
the bat. Or you could read my reply to Morein.

The difficulty Harold is having with this phenomenon is a cognitive one. It's
never occurred to him that a computer program can generate comprehensible
(but nearly meaningless) verbiage in large volume. As far as he's concerned,
that task can only be performed by the most dogged of ideologues. The
ideologues who aren't deterred by widespread scoffing or nearly universal
rejection. If that set of, um, skills could be replicated in a computer
program, a certain tower in Ferstlerland would come tumbling down.

Tom

"Howard Ferstler" wrote

PS: that you spent time "editing" the above information.....

shizzle, ma bizzle!

dave weil

On Tue, 01 Mar 2005 20:44:25 -0500, Howard Ferstler
wrote:

MINe 109 wrote:

[...]

Hmmm, I did a Google search for Hitler and got 5,090,000 hits. Looks
like Hitler is eating Ferstler's lunch these days.

But keep plugging away Howard - you've still got some productive years
left in which to plug the gap.

Howard Ferstler

wrote:

Twenty-seven-hundred-plus Google hits, tweako. Looks like
Howard Ferstler is eating tweako lunch these days.

Hmmm, I did a Google search for Hitler and got 5,090,000 hits. Looks
like Hitler is eating Ferstler's lunch these days.

But keep plugging away Howard - you've still got some productive years
left in which to plug the gap.

You are comparing apples to oranges, Dave.

Punch in some audio-tweako names and see what you come up
with. Indeed, punch in the name of anybody who deals with
audio on a journalistic, manufacturing, or sales level.

Interesting that you did a Hitler search. Just what were you
looking for to read about him, Dave?

Howard Ferstler

Howard Ferstler wrote:

snipped

Interesting that you did a Hitler search. Just what were you
looking for to read about him, Dave?

He was searching for Hitler's book about 1930's speaker technology:
"Mein Klipsch" ;-)

dave weil

wrote:

Twenty-seven-hundred-plus Google hits, tweako. Looks like
Howard Ferstler is eating tweako lunch these days.

Hmmm, I did a Google search for Hitler and got 5,090,000 hits. Looks
like Hitler is eating Ferstler's lunch these days.

But keep plugging away Howard - you've still got some productive years
left in which to plug the gap.

You are comparing apples to oranges, Dave.

Punch in some audio-tweako names and see what you come up
with.

OK.

1 - 10 of about 334,000 for stereophile

1 - 10 of about 423,000 for david manley.

1 - 10 of about 143,000 for manley labs.

1 - 10 of about 316,000 for mark levinson

1 - 10 of about 3,480 for goldmund turntables.

1 - 10 of about 27,200 for shakti stones

1 - 10 of about 4,160 for tim paravicini.

1 - 10 of about 116,000 for laura dearborn.

1 - 10 of about 334,000 for bob hartley.

1 - 10 of about 15,200,000 for david wilson.

1 - 10 of about 4,400,000 for wilson audio.

1 - 10 of about 29,500 for VPI turntables.

1 - 10 of about 36,600 for audible illusions

1 - 10 of about 689,000 for tube amplifiers.

1 - 10 of about 2,080,000 for turntables

1 - 10 of about 277,000 for croft audio

1 - 10 of about 272,000 for dave weil.

Howard Ferstler

wrote:

[...]

Dave, all of the above completed by you in about 25 minutes.
How many other names did you try that did not deliver such
high numbers?

You are a genuine true believer, Dave.

PS: I got only 8550 when I input your name, and most of
those referenced other Dave Weils, although a number of
listings referenced your multitude of posts on RAO. I did
not check the rest of the names, because I have other things
to do.

PPS: you spelled Robert Harley's name wrong. Who was that
other guy?

Howard Ferstler

Let's hope ol' Sackman gets exactly what he *deserves* when he goes
through CDG. ;-)

Arny Krueger

wrote in message
oups.com

Let's hope ol' Sackman gets exactly what he *deserves* when he goes
through CDG. ;-)

I think that it is far more appropriate to let Sackman live, and be forced
to continue in the pathetic existence in which he daily muddles and fails.

George M. Middius

Mr. **** said:

I think that

Arnii, that's 3 consecutive posts in which you didn't accuse me of
engineering plots against you. Are you feeling OK? ;-)

Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com

Let's hope ol' Sackman gets exactly what he *deserves* when he goes
through CDG. ;-)

I think that it is far more appropriate to let Sackman live, and be

forced
to continue in the pathetic existence in which he daily muddles and

fails.

I meant that since Sackman *expects* to be treated rudely in France,
it's likely that he behaves in a way that engenders just such
treatment. So, to be treated rudely is what he *deserves*.

Tom

Richie wrote

Arny wrote:

I think that it is far more appropriate to let Sackman live,
and be forced to continue in the pathetic existence in which
he daily muddles and fails.

Richie wrote

I meant that since Sackman *expects* to be treated rudely in France,
it's likely that he behaves in a way that engenders just such
treatment. So, to be treated rudely is what he *deserves*.

Apparently Arny thinks Art *deserves* to die. It was nice of
you to explain very slowly and in simple English how Art will
"likely behave" and therefore *deserve* rudeness.

Arny's not the brightest bulb on the tree.

You're a good old hippy, aren't you.

Clyde Slick

wrote in message
ups.com...

Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com

Let's hope ol' Sackman gets exactly what he *deserves* when he goes
through CDG. ;-)

I think that it is far more appropriate to let Sackman live, and be

forced
to continue in the pathetic existence in which he daily muddles and

fails.

I meant that since Sackman *expects* to be treated rudely in France,
it's likely that he behaves in a way that engenders just such
treatment. So, to be treated rudely is what he *deserves*.

The old 'expectation effects'. Maybe if I walk around blindfolded....
I don't do anything to engender rude reactions. And I observe
such behavior directed at many others.

Lionel

Clyde Slick a écrit :

I don't do anything to engender rude reactions.

LOL !!!
Clyde Slick

wrote in message
oups.com...
Let's hope ol' Sackman gets exactly what he *deserves* when he goes
through CDG. ;-)

yes, a 5 euro samll bottle of water, no doubt, and I will have to carefully
count my change. You wouldn't fare any better , of course.

Clyde Slick wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
Let's hope ol' Sackman gets exactly what he *deserves* when he goes
through CDG. ;-)

yes, a 5 euro samll bottle of water, no doubt, and I will have to

carefully
count my change. You wouldn't fare any better , of course.

Wow! Vendors price gouge at airports! How peculiarly French that is!
That would *never happen* in US airports, would it?

To quote Lionel: "Idiot!"

Clyde Slick

wrote in message
oups.com...

Clyde Slick wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
Let's hope ol' Sackman gets exactly what he *deserves* when he goes
through CDG. ;-)

yes, a 5 euro samll bottle of water, no doubt, and I will have to

carefully
count my change. You wouldn't fare any better , of course.

Wow! Vendors price gouge at airports! How peculiarly French that is!
That would *never happen* in US airports, would it?

Not to that extent. I have been through lots of airports.

Lionel

Clyde Slick a écrit :
wrote in message
oups.com...

Clyde Slick wrote:

wrote in message
egroups.com...

Let's hope ol' Sackman gets exactly what he *deserves* when he goes
through CDG. ;-)

yes, a 5 euro samll bottle of water, no doubt, and I will have to

carefully

count my change. You wouldn't fare any better , of course.

Wow! Vendors price gouge at airports! How peculiarly French that is!
That would *never happen* in US airports, would it?

Not to that extent. I have been through lots of airports.

You are a liar who likes to propagate his xenophobic
theories. For me there's no difference compare to other past
and present racist and xenophobic proselytism.

You are an extremist larva which just waiting for a leader
to begin its metamorphose.
If you was Muslim instead Jewish you would be a Bin Laden
supporter.

Xenophobic, misanthrope, hypocrit, idiot, lack of
personality... you cumulate the qualities, Sackman.
George M. Middius

Clyde Slick said:

Not to that extent. I have been through lots of airports.

Last time I was at BWI, a bottle of beer was $6. Fortunately, my traveling
companion had a company card, but we still only had two each.