I've just noticed...

Old April 10th 05, 01:39 AM
Karl

Default I've just noticed...

....none of those "greatest news ever" posts are making it to this
group. Guess they figure we're all beyond hope?

Old April 10th 05, 03:06 PM
Andy Evans

I *am* your saviour, would you but listen! :-(opined a modest
Pinkerton)

You can throw a horse into the water but you can't force it to sink.

Old April 10th 05, 03:30 PM
Patrick Turner

Karl wrote:

> ...none of those "greatest news ever" posts are making it to this
> group. Guess they figure we're all beyond hope?

But what do they say, "No news is good news.."

Patrick Turner.

Old April 10th 05, 05:04 PM
Stewart Pinkerton

On 10 Apr 2005 07:06:34 -0700, "Andy Evans" >
wrote:

>I *am* your saviour, would you but listen! :-(opined a modest
>Pinkerton)
>
>You can throw a horse into the water but you can't force it to sink.

You can lead a whore tae culture, but you canna make her think.......