stephane branchu

Default HiTone H215i amp Help !!!

Help!!!
Need schematic of an HiTone amplifier H215i, push of EL84
I found H220 and H300 type but no H215H
Regards

Daniel

Hi,

I have this model of HI-TONE amplifier since last month. But no
schematic or document.
I think it was build 1963. It is complete, with it's original
components.
I examined it to see if it was able to be powered on.
The power supply is a classic voltage doubler. The output transformers
seems to be classic (without separate winding).
I put the power with a 8 ohm HP charge ... one channel is OK, the
second has a little and constant hum ...
I will do some measures on components, and draw essential of scheme.
If you are interested, perhaps can we share our experiences ?

P.S. do you speak french ? It should be more simple for me ....
See you later .