Dave

Default FS: Crate BX-100 bass guitar amp

For sale:

Crate BX-100 bass guitar amp - still a current model
see spec's he

http://www.crateamps.com/html/product.cfm?pid=59

I'm the original owner, and this amp has really never been
used. I bought it for my home studio but always ran my
bass direct into the board due to the 'noise pollution of
a 100' 15" bass cabinet! Has one issue - the 8 faders
of the eq had their levers 'scraped off' by my 4 year old
the week I brought the amp home. But the faders all work,
ya just gotta use your finger nail to move them up and down!
Otherwise amp works perfectly in every way.

This is a $350 amp - selling for only $75 !! I'm moving and
it's gotta go. No room for it in the new place.

PICK UP ONLY in Tacoma, WA Email for more info.

Dave

devarim at hotmail dot com

Any tips on recording a octaved guitar as a bass? £ Î Z @ R Ð Pro Audio 3 March 7th 04 05:01 AM
Mic Questions Twist Turner Pro Audio 22 November 25th 03 03:04 AM
FS: SOUNDSTREAM CLOSEOUTS AND MORE!! Nexxon Car Audio 0 November 21st 03 02:59 AM
best bass guitar 2003-2004? beginners...what shoudl I choose O_zean Pro Audio 1 October 30th 03 02:05 PM
FS: John Entwhistle's guitar / bass string collection funky junk Marketplace 0 August 19th 03 02:59 PM