Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.pro

Default seasons greetings y'all

seasons greetings y'all

kind regards

Peter Larsen

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.pro
polymod polymod is offline

"Peter Larsen" wrote in message
k...
seasons greetings y'all

kind regards

Peter Larsen

Happy Holidays to you Peter, and the rest of the group as well ! !

http://www.sonicmusic.net/Merry_Christmas.jpg

Poly

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.pro
George's Pro Sound Company George's Pro Sound Company is offline

"Peter Larsen" wrote in message
k...
seasons greetings y'all

kind regards

Peter Larsen

Happy Yule to you Peter
George

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.pro
liquidator[_2_] liquidator[_2_] is offline

"Peter Larsen" wrote in message
k...
seasons greetings y'all

kind regards

Peter Larsen

Happy Holidays from Ohio...from one degree to fifty degrees in three days. A
rarity even for here.

If you don't like our weather, don't worry...it'll change soon.

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.pro
Keith. Keith. is offline

"liquidator" wrote in message

"Peter Larsen" wrote in message
k...
seasons greetings y'all

kind regards

Peter Larsen

Happy Holidays from Ohio...from one degree to fifty degrees in three days.
A rarity even for here.

If you don't like our weather, don't worry...it'll change soon.

31 degrees and sunny in Canberra,no bushfires so far.
Greetings and best of health to all.

Keith.

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.pro

"Keith." wrote in message

"liquidator" wrote in message

"Peter Larsen" wrote in message
k...
seasons greetings y'all

kind regards

Peter Larsen

Happy Holidays from Ohio...from one degree to fifty degrees in three
days. A rarity even for here.

If you don't like our weather, don't worry...it'll change soon.

31 degrees and sunny in Canberra,no bushfires so far.
Greetings and best of health to all.

Keith.

Haven't been down that way in a long time...decades actually...

Did a tour, was too busy working to see all I wanted. Need to fix that
someday....

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.pro

"Keith." wrote in message

"liquidator" wrote in message

"Peter Larsen" wrote in message
k...
seasons greetings y'all

kind regards

Peter Larsen

Happy Holidays from Ohio...from one degree to fifty degrees in three
days. A rarity even for here.

If you don't like our weather, don't worry...it'll change soon.

31 degrees and sunny in Canberra,no bushfires so far.
Greetings and best of health to all.

Keith.

Haven't been down that way in a long time...decades actually...

Did a tour, was too busy working to see all I wanted. Need to fix that
someday....

31 degrees C that is....it a functional city without being too exciting ,20
minutes max to wherever you want to go.
Doing the Christmas eve service and the Church was packed to the rafters
including one teenage girl just tall enough to lean on the main on/off
switch ( I agree,it is in the wrong position) and turn it off mid service!
Easy to turn on again except the digital recorder.......now if the old
Kenwood cassette was in service.....

Keith.