Hydebee

Default FA ANTIQUE TRAFFIC LIGHT BY EAGLE $1

graham

"Hydebee" wrote in message

..... are the bulbs matched?
have you tested them?
do they have ceramic sockets?
what type of bypass caps are in it?
how does it sound?

DougC

graham wrote:
"Hydebee" wrote in message

.... are the bulbs matched?
have you tested them?
do they have ceramic sockets?
what type of bypass caps are in it?
how does it sound?

I heard it myself.
The green is a smoky, heavy tone, good for classic metal like Deep
Purple. The Amber is a lighter crisper form, Britney Spears does nicely
on it. The red is a heavy fuzzy jazz-oriented tone, Kenny G. on the tuba
sounds dreamy. It's still hasn't settled yet, I bought a new Monster
lightpost for it and that's still burning in....
graham

"DougC" wrote in message ...
graham wrote:
"Hydebee" wrote in message

.... are the bulbs matched?
have you tested them?
do they have ceramic sockets?
what type of bypass caps are in it?
how does it sound?

I heard it myself.
The green is a smoky, heavy tone, good for classic metal like Deep Purple. The
Amber is a lighter crisper form, Britney Spears does nicely on it. The red is a
heavy fuzzy jazz-oriented tone, Kenny G. on the tuba sounds dreamy. It's still
hasn't settled yet, I bought a new Monster lightpost for it and that's still
burning in....

..... I have heard that the Kimber or AudioQuest lightposts sound even
better, but have a longer 'burn in' period .... I wonder if it has
oil caps?