Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[email protected] ixtarbrules@yahoo.com is offline

Default Justice Sotomayor: Steve Sailer Saw Her Coming…Of Course!!

Justice Sotomayor: Steve Sailer Saw Her Coming…Of Course!!

[Bryanna Bevens]

"In his last column “Playing With Fi The Obama Administration Backs Anti-White Discrimination in Ricci” VDARE.com’s own Steve Sailer discussed a few of Ms. Sotomayor’s atrocious judicial decisions…and warned us of her impending Supreme Court nomination

To get an idea of just how insanely liberal and frankly idiotic this
woman can be I took the liberty of pulling a few comments from an
article written by Stuart Taylor for National Journal Magazine.

Addressing a mostly Hispanic group at Berkeley School of Law about
“Law and Cultural Diversity”, Judge Sotomayor said:

“I would hope that a wise Latina woman with the richness of her
experiences would more often than not reach a better conclusion [as a
judge] than a white male who hasn’t lived that life.”

The most poignant comment in Mr. Taylor’s article was this:

“Sotomayor also referred to the cardinal duty of judges to be
impartial as a mere “aspiration because it denies the fact that we are
by our experiences making different choices than others.” And she
suggested that “inherent physiological or cultural differences” may
help explain why “our gender and national origins may and will make a
difference in our judging.”

Experiences? Choices? Cultural differences? How has this woman been
allowed to keep her law license? I know she’s “special” and therefore
was allowed to attend “special” universities (you know, the kind
simple white girls like me only get to attend if we pay through the
nose LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE) and pay “special” tuition rates (“special”
meaning “free”) but does she also get to “protect and uphold” a
special Constitution? It sure sounds like it.

Oh people, we’re in trouble. I would say pray that the GOP puts a stop
to this madness but their track record for standing up to the New Kids
on the Block hasn’t been consistently strong…or consistently weak…
actually, I have no idea what they even do all day.

Then again, they haven’t shown any since the days of Speaker Gingrich
so even thogh they have the votes to stop the appointment, I’m not
holding my breath.

But something tells me the criminals are!"

http://blog.vdare.com/archives/2009/...mingof-course/