Posted to rec.audio.pro
Ele Ele is offline

Default Metallica song for wedding

Hi everyone. I need help - yet again!

Ages ago I posted for help looking for someone to help edit the song
for my wedding and I had so many kind offers. A really cool guy
emailed the song to me and it was perfect but over the weekend we had a
computer malfunction and I have lost every file & document I had ever
saved as well as all my emails and contacts.

If you were the person who was so kind to send the file... do you still
have it? I am utterly devastated that I have lost it and with only 4
weeks to go may have to start looking for another song :0(

Best wishes everyone
Sad-Ele

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Ray Thomas Ray Thomas is offline

Did the guy reply to your request on this newsgroup ...if so, chances are
its still held in the r.a.p archive, so do a Google groups search, naming
yourself as the search strand, and put some date confinements around it to
narrow down your search to the relevant era...good luck !
Ray
"Ele" wrote in message
ps.com...
Hi everyone. I need help - yet again!

Ages ago I posted for help looking for someone to help edit the song
for my wedding and I had so many kind offers. A really cool guy
emailed the song to me and it was perfect but over the weekend we had a
computer malfunction and I have lost every file & document I had ever
saved as well as all my emails and contacts.

If you were the person who was so kind to send the file... do you still
have it? I am utterly devastated that I have lost it and with only 4
weeks to go may have to start looking for another song :0(

Best wishes everyone
Sad-Ele

Taylor_M Taylor_M is offline
Banned

I'm going to go with "Nothing else matters" along with everyone else. It's actually a really nice song!

Is a song still considered a "song" if you haven't recorded it yet? J.C. Scott Pro Audio 30 June 17th 06 07:55 AM
Looking for reviews Bryan Henry Pro Audio 2 April 6th 06 05:59 AM
First song attempt the canadain eagle Pro Audio 4 January 6th 06 01:48 AM
New Song "Moonshine" Pro Audio 11 November 30th 04 07:30 PM
Internet Song Database Problems and Solutions MS General 1 December 26th 03 07:16 PM