ale

Default are all your sudios equipped with this wonderful piece of gear?

I hope all you guys own a big escort of this incredible solution to make
the studio equipement work without any loss of creativity.

here is on for cheap..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ULTRA-HIGH-END-M... cmdZViewItem

.... i think my patchbay is getting too small.
EricK

ale wrote:
I hope all you guys own a big escort of this incredible solution to make
the studio equipement work without any loss of creativity.

here is on for cheap..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ULTRA-HIGH-END-M... cmdZViewItem

... i think my patchbay is getting too small.

Shipping is $20 !! That must be one heavy assed cable.

--
Eric

Practice Your Mixing Skills
www.Raw-Tracks.com
www.Mad-Host.com
Ricky Hunt

"EricK" wrote in message

http://cgi.ebay.com/ULTRA-HIGH-END-M... cmdZViewItem

... i think my patchbay is getting too small.

Shipping is $20 !! That must be one heavy assed cable.

I bet it's surrounded by "special air" that is denser than normal air to
keep it from getting damaged in shipping.

Tim Martin

"Ricky Hunt" wrote in message

I bet it's surrounded by "special air" that is denser than normal air to
keep it from getting damaged in shipping.

That reminded me of the story "Placet is a Crazy Place" ...

Tim

danger

On Fri, 23 Sep 2005 09:43:22 GMT, "Tim Martin"
wrote:

"Ricky Hunt" wrote in message

I bet it's surrounded by "special air" that is denser than normal air to
keep it from getting damaged in shipping.

That reminded me of the story "Placet is a Crazy Place" ...

Tim

Er Sorry Left mine in my other pants.

Malachi

My studio is equipped with one, but we don't use it for audio.

When someone refuses to pay, we whop 'em upside the head with it.

Durn little money maker, that one. Yep.

malachi

Geoff@work

"ale" wrote in message
I hope all you guys own a big escort of this incredible solution to make
the studio equipement work without any loss of creativity.

here is on for cheap..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ULTRA-HIGH-END-M... cmdZViewItem

... i think my patchbay is getting too small.

If the dielectric (= insulation ?) is OFC, then I would imagine it would
have a profound effect on signal transfer !

geoff