Samuel Fang

Default Complete Newbie Question: 350Z audio question(s)

Crossposted to rec.audio.car and alt.autos.nissan.z-car

Ok. I know next to nothing about car audio, but I'm interested in
making an upgrade of the Bose system in my 2003 Z. For the record,
it's the "premium" system with the 6-CD changer and the sub, etc.

I'm seriously looking at the Alpine CDA-9815 for my head unit,
probably with the CHA-S634 CD changer unit and the TUA-T020XM unit so
I can plug in the XM. But after that, I'm totally lost in terms of
what kinds of speakers, etc., to go with.

I'd greatly appreciate any advice anyone feels comfortable giving.

Thanks.

--
Samuel Fang

"In Paris they simply stared when I spoke to them in French; I never did
succeed in making those idiots understand their language." - Mark Twain

brian

why the hell would you buy a car pay all the extra money for the PREMIUM
sounds system just to yank it out and replace it? i hope to god your
planning on putting everything you take out on ebay and making some of the
A$$RAPING you paid on that dealer option back...

just my 2 cents take it or leave it