Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.audio.car
Deez Nutz Deez Nutz is offline

Default RCA Output voltage

I was curious to know does it matter the amount of voltage a hu put out
to the rca jacks? I have a Boss hu and it says it has 5 volt pre amp
outs. I am fixing to get a new car in which I will be purchasing a new
hu, and I wanted to find out if the voltage output was something to
weigh into the decision. Thanks in advance for any and all suggestions.