Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Dmitry Giltsov Dmitry Giltsov is offline

Default Grundig TK 46

Hello Mr. All,

I sucessfully restored playback on my Grundig TK 46 all tube tape recorder
from early 60-s. The right channel in recordings is distorted. Yesterday I
recognized that its recording head has a shortened coil. Where can I find a
4-track recording head for replacement?

Thank you!

WBR, Dmitry

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Peter Wieck Peter Wieck is offline

On Friday, December 9, 2016 at 3:19:25 AM UTC-5, Dmitry Giltsov wrote:
Hello Mr. All,

I sucessfully restored playback on my Grundig TK 46 all tube tape recorder
from early 60-s. The right channel in recordings is distorted. Yesterday I
recognized that its recording head has a shortened coil. Where can I find a
4-track recording head for replacement?

Thank you!

WBR, Dmitry

He http://picclick.co.uk/Grundig-Head-4...292807715.html

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA

Grundig Satellite Suigjuigh Audio Opinions 0 September 3rd 10 06:05 PM
FA GRUNDIG TUBE AMP WITH SPEAKER hydebee Vacuum Tubes 0 November 4th 05 05:55 PM
Which 12ax7 for a Grundig? gar Vacuum Tubes 5 November 4th 05 04:56 PM
Grundig SC 303 Smith Car Audio 2 March 9th 05 11:52 PM
Grundig 4805 Manual Robert Car Audio 0 June 18th 04 03:29 PM