Posted to rec.audio.car
susansen susan susansen susan is offline

Default Prince Edward’s illness

“The third brother, brother man how you feel.” Shaohua said: “Big
Brother is modest, honorable man.” Lee Ji Dong laughed: “Well said.
What do you think how the brother and four brothers man. “Shaohua
listened in silence. Lee Ji Dong said: “Does not the honorable brother
and four brothers, chivalrous person Mody.” Shaohua heard this,
watching Lee Ji Dong mild smile. Mind at once like a mirror in
general, not help a sigh: “Big Brother put it, is really a awoken,
third brother, dull, even the man suspected of two brothers. It is
Zuigaiwansi ah.” Carter, one clap: “The brothers in the end, live up
in a sworn brother with you.” Huangfu Shaohua back, I saw Iron Mu ear
smiles out from the door. “Brother,” Huangfu Shaohua Qiangbu forward.
Bowed to the tunnel: “third brother, ignorant, please brother
indulgences.” Iron hand to help him up the ear Mu said: “his brother,
this small mention the hanging tooth.” Trio re-sit down, talk about
drinkin, Liu Mingtang Women’s status has long been recognized, the
three are no longer taboo, iron Mu ears to something that day, one by
one to say, their natural skip that section did not mention.

Huangfu Shaohua finished listening to him, angry staring eyes, Paizhuo
said: “He who is so hateful, even do anything to harm four brothers.”
Iron Mu ear nodded: “I always knew that four brothers who harm him,
but feel concerns, refused to say. “Dong Li know:” The fourth brother
is too kind-hearted man, the world rough way, misunderstandings, I
hope she Jiren own day phase, can be good luck to do. “Huangfu
Shaohua:” The I forgot to tell the two brothers, and I have been
engaged Lijun. “iron Mu heard words, his face look a change,
immediately said:” Congratulations third brother. “Dong Li know the
surface air as usual, laughing:” third brother and The fourth brother
is a pair of match. I do not know when to drink of your wedding.
“Huangfu Shaohua sighed:” I’m in a useless, can not protect his
fiancee, so she suffered so much pain. “iron Mu ear: “Now the priority
is the fourth brother back. It seems to you that day, she was certain
things to heart, deep misunderstandings.” Lee Ji Dong said: “If found
her older brother, will help you explain . “Huangfu Shaohua:” The
three of us split up to look better. The two brothers thought mini ghd
to. “iron canal Mu:” So the best. “finish, took another one back to
tea. Appointment of the next get together again, had just dispersed.
Nine Wang Yefu, princes in the middle chamber: “You’re right, but
really, Prince Edward’s illness What actually good.” Eunuch said: “It
is.” “Who is cured him.”

“It is said that a man named Liu Mingtang Han Chinese doctor. “princes
heard for a long while silent, eunuchs waved back out. Sitting in
meditation for a while in the chair. Used ink and paper, write down
three words heavily. Finished holding up, looked half-day said: “Meng
Lijun, the king will let you be my woman.” Gallops a while I Guan Dao,
looking at both sides of the fast retreat of the vegetation, the
hearts secretly vowed that most, I never go back. Look at the night,
saw a village not far from the front, I rode slowly past, to see an
old woman is the well draw water, I asked the waiter immediately jump
to: “The Aunt, may I ask what this village. “The old woman looked up
at me and said:” This is the five villages. village has ten families.
“I heard not help smile,” five villages, interesting name. ” see the
old woman to leave, I was excited: “Aunt, you can have where the
village can live.” The old woman looked up and down my back about it,
pointing to the front said: “There are blocks Temple, the son can go
there to rest
http://cheapusas.blogbus.com/
http://sunsungla.blogbus.com/
http://uggsfor.blogbus.com/