Posted to rec.audio.car,rec.audio.tech
Fuquan Hodges Fuquan Hodges is offline

Default I need car boom now how?

Shaquifa wrote:
"Richard Crowley" wrote in
:

Peter Larsen wrote:
MOSFET wrote:

First, off, your not going to win any points here with overt racisim.
Also, we speak English here (and I want to be clear, I am certainly
NOT a racist myself, but if you want some actual helpful advice,
perhaps lose the slang as it just wastes bandwidth).
Ah, it never crossed your mind that is just that little bit overdone
that makes it look like a hoax?

Indeed, it has all the halmarks of a troll and worthy of
ignoring any further response. And any further nonesense
from the OP will gain him/her/it a prominent and permanent
place on my twit list.

It be a safe bet that none o y'all lived next door to avttref for any
length of time. If y'all did, y'all would unnastan the audio hell it put
you thru.

S.

I don't unnastan whut u be talkin bout y0!
kartinkent kartinkent is offline
Junior Member

I need car boom now how? Shaquifa Tech 9 December 27th 09 12:53 AM
I need car boom now how? MOSFET Car Audio 0 August 25th 09 06:48 AM
Immigration Boom Towns are now Ka-Boom Towns BretLudwig Audio Opinions 0 October 27th 08 12:40 AM
BABY WANT BOOM BOOM Joscelin Car Audio 0 May 31st 04 07:09 AM