JP

Default biggest capacity cd changers??

I have a Pioneer head unit. I have an old 12 cd changer. I have over 100
cd's and would make it easier to have as much of my disks loaded in the
changer. I heard that there were like a 50 disk changers. Is this true? I
can't seem to find any info on the internet. Thanks.

MZ

I have a Pioneer head unit. I have an old 12 cd changer. I have over 100
cd's and would make it easier to have as much of my disks loaded in the
changer. I heard that there were like a 50 disk changers. Is this true? I
can't seem to find any info on the internet. Thanks.

You may be better served by a hard drive based solution.

mayhemkrew

Pioneer made a 50-disc changer in 1998, but was a big piece of crap; always,
malfunctioned (load errors, jammin, etc). YOu be better to get an MP3
headunit. You can fit roughly 10-12 cd's on one disc when encoded @
128kbps.

"JP" wrote in message
I have a Pioneer head unit. I have an old 12 cd changer. I have over 100
cd's and would make it easier to have as much of my disks loaded in the
changer. I heard that there were like a 50 disk changers. Is this true? I
can't seem to find any info on the internet. Thanks.

Sergio Gallegos

I've had the Pioneer 50 disc changer for 6 years now and have never once
had a problem with it, still runs like new. I even added 2 more 12 disc
changers to it. The problem is not to many Pioneer head units can
control all of them linked.