Josh

Default Car starter question:

do any of you guys understand how this thing would conect to a starter, and
how to know which starters are compatible?

http://www.autotoys.com/x/catalog/RE...E_p_ 328.html

Thanks

Josh

David

Sure - This unit is manufactured by Directed Electronics. It provides a
momentary ground output that is connected to your existing remote start's
'remote activation' wire. If you post the remote start manufacturer/model
number, I'll try to provide the wire color for you...

Hope the info helps...

David
UnderTheDash.com

"Josh" wrote in message
le.rogers.com...
do any of you guys understand how this thing would conect to a starter,

and
how to know which starters are compatible?

http://www.autotoys.com/x/catalog/RE...R_TIME__TEMPER
ATURE_p_328.html

Thanks

Josh

Josh

I actually haven't purchased a starter yet, but i want one that is
compatible with this....do you know what i should look for?

thanks,

Josh

"David" wrote in message
Sure - This unit is manufactured by Directed Electronics. It provides a
momentary ground output that is connected to your existing remote start's
'remote activation' wire. If you post the remote start manufacturer/model
number, I'll try to provide the wire color for you...

Hope the info helps...

David
UnderTheDash.com

"Josh" wrote in message
le.rogers.com...
do any of you guys understand how this thing would conect to a starter,

and
how to know which starters are compatible?

http://www.autotoys.com/x/catalog/RE...R_TIME__TEMPER
ATURE_p_328.html

Thanks

Josh

David

We sell Crimestopper's RS-900VI and AutoPage's RS-610plus, both are
reasonably priced, and both have the activation input. Most other brands do
as well, just in case you're adding them to an existing (aftermarket) car
alarm. Both the units I mentioned have two 4-button remotes that control
lock/unlock, trunk release & start. The AutoPage is a bit nicer, with horn
honk (as well as silent lock/unlock) and a little longer range.

Both units sell for around $200.00 installed (~$125 if we sold them over the
counter...)

Whatever you decide to buy, visit www.UnderTheDash.com/board for your
vehicle wiring info and help with the installation, if necessary!

Thanks,
David
UnderTheDash.com

le.rogers.com...

"David" wrote in message
Sure - This unit is manufactured by Directed Electronics. It provides a
momentary ground output that is connected to your existing remote

start's
'remote activation' wire. If you post the remote start

manufacturer/model
number, I'll try to provide the wire color for you...

Hope the info helps...

David
UnderTheDash.com

"Josh" wrote in message
le.rogers.com...
do any of you guys understand how this thing would conect to a

starter,
and
how to know which starters are compatible?

http://www.autotoys.com/x/catalog/RE...R_TIME__TEMPER
ATURE_p_328.html

Thanks

Josh

Kenwood KDC-MP522 Question (just purchased it) Joey Car Audio 2 January 5th 04 10:12 PM
Faceplate question Joe H. Car Audio 2 December 25th 03 01:24 PM
Starter disable.... ruins your starter??? [email protected] Car Audio 7 December 5th 03 07:56 PM
Remote starter for 2004 Dodge Ram question Dan Car Audio 0 December 2nd 03 02:36 AM
Clifford alarm + remote starter Possible? Andy Kalsey Car Audio 4 October 8th 03 10:00 PM