Posted to rec.audio.tech

Default ? Suggestions for active crossover ?

Look at following sites. you can get kit or assembled. From simple
to 4th order tube xover

http://sound.westhost.com/project09.htm

http://www.marchandelec.com/

I use xm9's and a Basis (linkwitz expansion) unit in house and xm1's
in car.

On Fri, 14 Apr 2006 22:09:01 GMT, "James Lehman"
wrote:

Hello everyone.

I am currently looking for a 2 way active crossover. This is to be used in a
traditional, bi-amplified, home stereo arrangement. It doesn't really need a
lot of fancy features, although a sweep tunable crossover freq would be
neat. I have two different driver models in mind. One of them would work
well somewhere in the 80 to 200 Hz range; the other in the 750Hz to 2.5KHz
range. Price is somewhat a factor. I've never seen any of them, but the
Behringer line looks pretty nice. The simplest one they offer should do the
trick. Honestly, I'd rather have regular RCA style ins and outs. Any other
suggestions?

James. )