Bill Sundt

Default JBL 4345 crossover

I would like to obtain a schematic of the passive crossover used in the
JBL 4345 studio monitor (4 way - 18, 10, slant plate horn and slot), or
a pair of the crossovers themselves. Any help appreciated.

Peter Larsen

Bill Sundt wrote:

I would like to obtain a schematic of the passive crossover
used in the JBL 4345 studio monitor (4 way - 18, 10, slant
plate horn and slot), or a pair of the crossovers themselves.
Any help appreciated.

Use the search facility on http://www.jblpro.com, at least the nominal
specs shall thus be revealed. Serious users back then would probably
have run
it electronically crossed, but knowing the target to aim for is very
helpful.

Kind regards

Peter Larsen

Bill Sundt

Peter Larsen wrote:

Bill Sundt wrote:

I would like to obtain a schematic of the passive crossover
used in the JBL 4345 studio monitor (4 way - 18, 10, slant
plate horn and slot), or a pair of the crossovers themselves.
Any help appreciated.

Use the search facility on http://www.jblpro.com, at least the nominal
specs shall thus be revealed. Serious users back then would probably
have run
it electronically crossed, but knowing the target to aim for is very
helpful.

Kind regards

Peter Larsen

Thanks, I did find it there.