Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald bob wald is offline

Default Got a new car!!!

yes i assume..you wouldnt think i'm saying get 2, 10ft. monitors in your
car...lol
really i dont think you could get them but if you could get them made.
it'd cost towards $8k i guess.
youd set less than 3 feet from a 10ft screen..lol
thats funny.to think you thought i meant that.....

Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET MOSFET is offline

I would think if you are interested enough to give advice you should be
interested enough to use proper grammar, spelling and punctuation to
assure your intended audience easily understands.

I don't know, I. Care.

I'm not sure that "assuring your audience easily understands" is very high
on Bob's priority list when he posts anything. Nor is his intention to give
meaningful advice. I believe at the VERY TOP of Bob's list is making sure
people like I. Care get frustrated and respond back to Bob's idiotic posts.

This is why I block him.

MOSFET

Posted to rec.audio.car
Tony F Tony F is offline

I've blocked Bob Wald's posts. I would appreciate it if everyone would not
take the time to respond to his posts on any threads that I start. If you
do, then I can see what he's written or at the very least see what
everyone's response is to him...either of which I care to read.

No offense suggested, so please don't take any. Just a request everyone.
Thanks!!!

Tony