Posted to rec.audio.car
Opus Condobalas Opus Condobalas is offline

Default Mitsubishi Lancer VRX Sedan (Aus) Double Din?

Hi,

I would like to know if anyone around the traps would know if the Mitsubishi
Lancer VRX Sedan is a true double din. That is, will it take two din sized
radios. What I want to do is put in a one slot single cd radio and then a
din sized two-way. So can anyone for me confirm the din size of the Lancer.

Thanks

Opus