Liberty Instruments

Default Announcement: Room Sound analysis and replay software

At www.libinst.com there is now posted a pdf document, with data files, that
you can use with our free downloadable PRAXIS software to obtain binaural
room Impulse Responses of listening rooms, auditoriums and sound systems.
And to use the results for "Room Sound Convolution" (a way to process WAV
sound files to find how they would sound played in a room and sound system).

This is a very useful, versatile and interesting process and you can use if
for free. (We provide this, of course, to try to later get you interested
in the full PRAXIS hardware/software system).
--
www.libinst.com