Robert Morein

Default best PDA?

"Len Moskowitz" wrote in message

Robert Morein wrote:

Thank you. I am aware of that. The big question is, choice of the PDA.
Are any of them capable of browsing the standard web without "special
edition" web pages?
Do any of them have laptop-type card slots, or are they restricted to

that
other mini-card?
The various cellphone outfits offer high speed data cards, but I can't
afford one for the laptop and a separate one for the PDA

You can't go wrong with an HP iPAQ h5550/h5555. Add one of the many
expansion packs and you can use third party PCMCIA, CF and SD cards.

Do you know of anyone using a a cell provider's aircard with one?

Len Moskowitz

Robert Morein wrote:

You can't go wrong with an HP iPAQ h5550/h5555. Add one of the many
expansion packs and you can use third party PCMCIA, CF and SD cards.

Do you know of anyone using a a cell provider's aircard with one?

Sorry, no -- I don't use my PDA as a cell phone.

Tel: 201-801-0812, FAX: 201-801-0912