Posted to rec.audio.opinion
pyjamarama pyjamarama is offline

Default The liberal media wins. LoL.

On Nov 15, 11:43*am, Boon wrote:
On Nov 15, 12:38*pm, pyjamarama wrote:

On Nov 15, 10:12*am, Boon wrote:

On Nov 15, 9:25*am, pyjamarama wrote:

On Nov 14, 7:06*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:

pajamaborg flagellates his kneecaps.

pyjamaborg lurches out from the darkness of the Hive.

The decline of the news media is the greatest threat to our democratic
republic, IMO.
I'm no fan

Jenn, let me caution you on trying to exchange views with mr. jammies.
He hates you and will lunge for your throat at the first opportunity.

I think you just pegged the irony meter again, Middius...

ding!

The hallmark of the 'borg 'mind' is the inability to use the word "irony"
correctly. Krooger kouldn't do it, Witless can't do it, and now mr. jammies
demonstrates the same ineptitude.

Quite the contrary, giggles, it's spot-on. *As was my dissection of
your grade-school, decade-long obsession with Krueger.

As for your incomprehensible babble regarding a 'borg mind' (???)
you'll simply have to crawl back out of your own ass and speak
english.-

No, you don't know what irony is. You misused it as well. Just saying
it's spot-on [sic] doesn't mean ****.

Noting the irony of Middius accusing me of "lunging for their throat"
while simultaneously lunging for my throat is the textbook definition
thereof, chuckles.

It's really not that complicated.

Perhaps you two should step away from RAO for a while and get a breath
of fresh air (not to mention getting actual lives).

It seems everyone else has.

snicker

All you had to do was look in the dictionary to see what irony really
meant.

Um, Middius' adopting the very behavior he accused me of IS the
dictionary "meaning" of irony, genius...

The very definition.

The failure to comprehend was and remains yours.

Instead, you had to be the typical Internet geek and go off on
some strange tangent and avoid being accountable for what you said.

Putting my comment into a context I thought even you could understand
is hardly a "strange tangent"...

And speaking of internet geeks, you and the other two regulars left on
RAO are so far up your own arses, what with your little code words,
secret jargons and droolingly stupid nicknames that unless a post is
littered with references to "borgs" and "Kroo's" and "mongrels", you
simply can't relate.

Surely it's occurred to you that what was once a vibrant newsgroup is
now nothing more than smug giggles and secret handshakes between you
and Middius?

Your male ancestors are rolling in their graves. You couldn't spend
one day in their shoes.

What a confused, witless little man you are...

snicker

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
pyjamarama pyjamarama is offline

On Nov 17, 11:49*am, George M. Middius
wrote:
pyjamaborg digs in deep in his Buker Of Ignorance.

All you had to do was look in the dictionary to see what irony really
meant.

Um, Middius' adopting the very behavior he accused me of IS the
dictionary "meaning" of irony, genius...

BZZZZZZT!

Oh look -- a teachable moment...

American Heritage Dictionary, Second Edition

Irony n. Incongruity between what might be expected and what actually
occurs. Ex: "Hyde noted the irony of ireland's copying the nation she
hated most"

Another example: "Pyjamarama noted the irony of Middius copying the
very behavior he accused him of..."

There -- I drew you a picture...

Give it a few days, it's sure to sink in.

Thus endeth the lesson.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

wrote:

[...]

No, that's the definition of "hypocrisy," genius. LoL!

[...]

ROTFLMAO!

"It is better to keep silent and be thought of as a fool than to open
your mouth and remove all doubt."

Thanks for playing, "genius."
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

wrote:

pyjamaborg digs in deep in his Buker Of Ignorance.

All you had to do was look in the dictionary to see what irony really
meant.

Um, Middius' adopting the very behavior he accused me of IS the
dictionary "meaning" of irony, genius...

BZZZZZZT!

Oh look -- a teachable moment...

American Heritage Dictionary, Second Edition

Irony n. Incongruity between what might be expected and what actually
occurs. Ex: "Hyde noted the irony of ireland's copying the nation she
hated most"

Another example: "Pyjamarama noted the irony of Middius copying the
very *behavior he accused him of..."

There -- I drew you a picture...

Give it a few days, it's sure to sink in.

Thus endeth the lesson.

I learned your a imbecile.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default pyjamaborg goes nighty-night

No sleep for the pyjama-addicted, apparently.

pyjamaborg digs in deep in his Buker Of Ignorance.

All you had to do was look in the dictionary to see what irony really
meant.

Um, Middius' adopting the very behavior he accused me of IS the
dictionary "meaning" of irony, genius...

BZZZZZZT!

Oh look -- a teachable moment...
American Heritage Dictionary, Second Edition

Irony n. Incongruity between what might be expected and what actually
occurs. Ex: "Hyde noted the irony of ireland's copying the nation she
hated most"

Another example: "Pyjamarama noted the irony of Middius copying the
very behavior he accused him of..."

BZZZZZZT! BZZZZZZT! BZZZZZZT!

Funny.... You can formulate sentences much better than Witlessmongrel can,
but your ability to understand what's happening in front of you is just as
weak as Scottie's. I'm reluctant to conclude you're stupid because of the
former, but I don't know what your problem is overall. In addition to your
willful obtundity, you have the classic nerd's inability to admit error, or
even take a step back and wonder what others are talking about.

Try this, mr. jammies: Assume the nub of the "irony" business is not the
definition of the word per se, but the way you're trying to apply it. Are the
facts of the matter really aligned the way you've claimed? Are you omitting
any relevant (even overarching) facts of greater weight? By pulling your ego
back a few meters, you may be able to consider what you've ignored completely
up to this point.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:

[...]

Oh look -- another teachable moment...

No, that's the definition of "hypocrisy," genius. LoL!

Um, nooooo....

American Heritage Dictionary, Second Edition

Hypocrisy n. The practice of professing beliefs, feelings, or virtues
that one does not hold or possess.

Irony n. Incongruity between what might be expected and what actually
occurs. Ex: "Hyde noted the irony of ireland's copying the nation she
hated most"

Another example: "Pyjamarama noted the irony of Middius copying the
very behavior he accused him of..."

There -- I drew you a picture...

Give it a few days, it's sure to sink in.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Nov 17, 3:17*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:
[...]

On a related note, Scott seems to have found a new home at
alt.sports.football,pro.sd-chargers. Even the jocks are starting to
tease him.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

wrote:

[...]

And what a convoluted picture it is. Then again, we're all used to
little boys popping on here and lacking the cojones to admit they were
wrong. It seems to be a disease confined to anonymous Internet geeks
such as yourself.

But since you're a Jew in LA, what do you think about Brent's? I could
go for a Black Forest pastrami reuben about now.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
pyjamarama pyjamarama is offline

On Nov 17, 1:17*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:
[...]

Face it, Middius -- you've been caught in a series of uninformed
assumptions and you simply can't bring yourself to admit it...

Irony is what irony is -- it's not that terribly difficult a concept
and you over-reached because it's your nature to do so.

After being shown the correct definition of the word you now do a 180
and try to question the "way I applied it"...

Um, yeah...right.

You're wrong and you got called out -- so deal with it already.

Panicked pleas and shout-outs to your posse for reinforcement won't
change this simple fact.

If it acts as a balm to your self-esteem, then fine, but don't pretend
a consensus among the few ragged fools left on RAO means anything
except to said ragged fools.

The quicker you accept this the quicker you can get back to whining
24/7 about 'borgs and all things "Kroo"...

Your comfort zone, in other words.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:

[...]

I haven't been there in years -- Greeblatts on Sunset is closer to
home.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article
,
Boon wrote:

On a related note, Scott seems to have found a new home at
alt.sports.football,pro.sd-chargers. Even the jocks are starting to
tease him.

That's odd: he can spell on the Charger group.

Stephen
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Nov 17, 4:21*pm, MiNe 109 wrote:
In article
,

*Boon wrote:
On a related note, Scott seems to have found a new home at
alt.sports.football,pro.sd-chargers. Even the jocks are starting to
tease him.

That's odd: he can spell on the Charger group.

It's a new start for Scott. Hallelujah!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

*Boon wrote:
On a related note, Scott seems to have found a new home at
alt.sports.football,pro.sd-chargers. Even the jocks are starting to
tease him.

That's odd: he can spell on the Charger group.

Does he make sense there? Is he playing Monday morning
quarterback...again? LoL.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

*Boon wrote:
On a related note, Scott seems to have found a new home at
alt.sports.football,pro.sd-chargers. Even the jocks are starting to
tease him.

That's odd: he can spell on the Charger group.

It's a new start for Scott. Hallelujah!

Unfortunately not. I just looked and he's regarded as a total moron by
the posters there too. 2pid is getting the "Bratzi greeting" (IOW he's
being totally ignored as an irrelevant imbecile). LoL.

Also: 2pid is using the word "moron" a lot. Show those posts to to Mr.
Pajama as an example of "irony". LoL.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Shhhh! said:

It's a new start for Scott. Hallelujah!

Unfortunately not. I just looked and he's regarded as a total moron by
the posters there too. 2pid is getting the "Bratzi greeting" (IOW he's
being totally ignored as an irrelevant imbecile). LoL.

Let's see if somebody on that group says Witless is a yapping dog.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article
,

*Boon wrote:
On a related note, Scott seems to have found a new home at
alt.sports.football,pro.sd-chargers. Even the jocks are starting to
tease him.

That's odd: he can spell on the Charger group.

Does he make sense there? Is he playing Monday morning
quarterback...again? LoL.

I suppose that's on-topic on a football group! Same second-guessing
decisions by people better qualified than himself. And he referred to
another poster's preferred player as his "boyfriend" so he hasn't quite
lifted himself entirely from the mire.

Stephen