Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Poor 2pid! The rabid left makes an AWG quit!

A Louisiana justice of the peace who refused to marry a couple because
the bride was white and groom was black resigned Tuesday.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33609707...ity/?GT1=43001

In this era of PC a white man's rights just get trampled, right, 2pid?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Nov 3, 5:39*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
A Louisiana justice of the peace who refused to marry a couple because
the bride was white and groom was black resigned Tuesday.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33609707...d_ethnicity/?G...

In this era of PC a white man's rights just get trampled, right, 2pid?

Don't worry about Bardwell. He'll be spamming Usenet newsgroups with
OT political posts in no time at all.