Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default 2pid must be really REALLY mad now

A State Department employee who resigned last month in protest over
America's war in Afghanistan said Friday he has received an outpouring
of support from Afghan-Americans and U.S. active-duty military.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/10/...n.resignation/

So, 2pid, an "RIPer" to be reviled? LoL.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article
,
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote:

A State Department employee who resigned last month in protest over
America's war in Afghanistan said Friday he has received an outpouring
of support from Afghan-Americans and U.S. active-duty military.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/10/...n.resignation/

So, 2pid, an "RIPer" to be reviled? LoL.

Patience is the cure for 2pidity as he's usually wrong in the long run.

Stephen
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

MiNe 109 said:

So, 2pid, an "RIPer" to be reviled? LoL.

Patience is the cure for 2pidity as he's usually wrong in the long run.

Wisdom is wasted on Witlessmongrel.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Nov 2, 12:33*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:
MiNe 109 said:

So, 2pid, an "RIPer" to be reviled? LoL.

Patience is the cure for 2pidity as he's usually wrong in the long run.

Wisdom is wasted on Witlessmongrel.

I'm just curious how 2pid will attempt to spin this. There are only
two differences between this individual's situation and mine: a change
in administration on the meantime and the fact that 2pid is now dead
set against the war in Afghanistan.

So he either has to find this individual contemptible or admit that he
was wrong to direct his massive stupidity at me.

I predict he'll stay Galt as his poor little noodle can't process
this. LoL.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Shhhh! said:

So, 2pid, an "RIPer" to be reviled? LoL.

Patience is the cure for 2pidity as he's usually wrong in the long run.

Wisdom is wasted on Witlessmongrel.

I'm just curious how 2pid will attempt to spin this. There are only
two differences between this individual's situation and mine: a change
in administration on the meantime and the fact that 2pid is now dead
set against the war in Afghanistan.

So he either has to find this individual contemptible or admit that he
was wrong to direct his massive stupidity at me.

I predict he'll stay Galt as his poor little noodle can't process
this. LoL.

Maybe Witless is "punishing" us by staying away. grrr....

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Nov 2, 2:03*pm, George M. Middius wrote:

Maybe Witless is "punishing" us by staying away.

LoL.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Pudge the Gimp minced:

?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Nov 2, 5:07*pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:
Pudge the Gimp minced:

?

Excellent catch, Sugar!

This important save is a welcome addition to all of your other
important posts! Well done!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Nov 2, 6:40*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Nov 2, 5:07*pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:

Pudge the Gimp minced:

?

Excellent catch, Sugar!

This important save is a welcome addition to all of your other
important posts! Well done!

Wow. His life is so empty that he can be trolled with a single letter.
Good thing he has more money than he know what to do with...now he can
hire a private investigate to find out what "e" means.

LoL.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Buffoon bumbled:

Jilly jiggled:

GeoSynch [the Greatest] wrote:

Pudge the Gimp minced:

?

Well done!

... now he can hire a private investigate [sic] to find out what "e" means.

What an idiot.

Hey, is the Three Stooges Detective Agency still in business? Har-dee-har-har!

LoL.

LoLer.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Nov 2, 8:54*pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:

Hey, is the Three Stooges Detective Agency still in business? Har-dee-har-har!

Why, are you suffering from MPD. Sugar? LoL.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Nov 2, 9:01*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Nov 2, 8:54*pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:

Hey, is the Three Stooges Detective Agency still in business? Har-dee-har-har!

Why, are you suffering from MPD. Sugar? LoL.

That'll keep him going for a week. LoL!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Nurse Jilly soothed:

Hey, is the Three Stooges Detective Agency still in business?
Har-dee-har-har!

Why, are you suffering from MPD. Sugar? LoL.

Nice attempt to alleviate the bumbling Buffoon's humiliation:

Buffoon: " ... now he can hire a private investigate [sic] to find out what "e"
means."

Me: "What an idiot."

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

BaBoon howled:

That'll keep him going for a week. LoL!

Translation: "Eek! Eek! Ouh! Ouh! Me want banana. And diet soda, too."

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

The MidYut mused:

A while ago ...

Actually, a few years ago, Greg Singh did you a favor by selling you a Lexicon
preamp at a favorable price. And how did you show your gratitude? By
relentlessly attacking him in the most obscene slanderous incestuous innuendo
possible. Which just goes to show what a lowlife scumbucket you really are. And
also reveals the lack of character of both Buffoon and Jilly that they would
associate with a lowlife scumbucket like you.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Nov 3, 6:17*am, "GeoSynch" wrote:
Nurse Jilly soothed:

Hey, is the Three Stooges Detective Agency still in business?
Har-dee-har-har!

Why, are you suffering from MPD. Sugar? LoL.

Nice attempt to alleviate the bumbling Buffoon's humiliation:

Uh-huh.

Buffoon: " ... now he can hire a private investigate [sic] to find out what "e"
means."

Me: "What an idiot."

You: "Look at me! I wanna be a grammar cop!"

Me: yawn "Jism, smegma, etc."

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Shhhh! said:

Me: "What an idiot."

You: "Look at me! I wanna be a grammar cop!"

I think that might be Stynchie's version of mindless right-wing yapping. But
only Scottie knows for sure.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

.... the Gimp minced:

Pudge?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Nov 3, 5:20*pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:
... the Gimp minced:

Pudge?

Another mindless catch.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Nov 3, 4:14*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Nov 3, 6:17*am, "GeoSynch" wrote:

Nurse Jilly soothed:

Hey, is the Three Stooges Detective Agency still in business?
Har-dee-har-har!
Why, are you suffering from MPD. Sugar? LoL.

Nice attempt to alleviate the bumbling Buffoon's humiliation:

Uh-huh.

Buffoon: " ... now he can hire a private investigate [sic] to find out what "e"
means."

Me: "What an idiot."

You: "Look at me! I wanna be a grammar cop!"

Me: yawn "Jism, smegma, etc."

That's jism=smegma. It's a hybrid.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Nov 3, 4:58*pm, George M. Middius wrote:
Shhhh! said:

Me: "What an idiot."

You: "Look at me! I wanna be a grammar cop!"

I think that might be Stynchie's version of mindless right-wing yapping. But
only Scottie knows for sure.

I'm starting to wonder about PLF's obsession with Greg Singh. Last
year he tried to hold me accountable for the dissolution of your
friendship. Now he's going straight to the source.

Someone has a score to settle.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Nov 3, 5:38*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Nov 3, 5:20*pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:

... the Gimp minced:

Pudge?

Another mindless catch.

You mean mind=less.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Boon said:

Me: yawn "Jism, smegma, etc."

That's jism=smegma. It's a hybrid.

Is this a dirty version of the chicken-and-egg question?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Boon said:

I think that might be Stynchie's version of mindless right-wing yapping. But
only Scottie knows for sure.

I'm starting to wonder about PLF's obsession with Greg Singh. Last
year he tried to hold me accountable for the dissolution of your
friendship. Now he's going straight to the source.

Someone has a score to settle.

Gregipus is a homo-hater too, but he's not religious like Scottie. The
degrees of separation are shrinking while we watch.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Jilly pined:

Pudge?

Another mindless catch.

Another mindless ditz.

Insatiable, as in Jilly yawning for ever more vast quantities of jism, smegma,
etc.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

"Moe" pudged:

"Larry" buffooned:

"Shhhhemp!" jillied:

Another mindless catch.

You mean mind=less.

Or less mind.

Three peabrains in a pod.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Nov 3, 6:20*pm, George M. Middius wrote:
Boon said:

I think that might be Stynchie's version of mindless right-wing yapping. But
only Scottie knows for sure.

I'm starting to wonder about PLF's obsession with Greg Singh. Last
year he tried to hold me accountable for the dissolution of your
friendship. Now he's going straight to the source.

Someone has a score to settle.

Gregipus is a homo-hater too, but he's not religious like Scottie. The
degrees of separation are shrinking while we watch.

Personally, I don't remember all these little details about Greg. I
just remember that he was a powderkeg.

At the same time, it seems that PLF is desperately seeking our
approval. It sounds perverse, but why else would he spend his
miserable, empty existence hoping that we'll respond to him?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Buffoon burbled:

At the same time, it seems that PLF is desperately seeking our approval. It
sounds perverse, but why else would he spend his miserable, empty existence
hoping that we'll respond to him?

Quite the opposite, idiot,

For the past several days, there were only crickets chirping on rao until I
posted a comment or two the past few days to see how long it would take you
bozos to crawl out of the woodwork and emit your collective two farthings'
worth. Not long at all, as suspected.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Boon said:

Gregipus is a homo-hater too, but he's not religious like Scottie. The
degrees of separation are shrinking while we watch.

Personally, I don't remember all these little details about Greg. I
just remember that he was a powderkeg.

That's putting it mildly.

At the same time, it seems that PLF is desperately seeking our
approval. It sounds perverse, but why else would he spend his
miserable, empty existence hoping that we'll respond to him?

Maybe Styncho is pining for the good old days, when the Krooborg and
dickie/tor/toony and the other lame-ass 'borgs used to snot on every thread.

w=b

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Nov 3, 7:43*pm, George M. Middius wrote:
Boon said:

Gregipus is a homo-hater too, but he's not religious like Scottie. The
degrees of separation are shrinking while we watch.

Personally, I don't remember all these little details about Greg. I
just remember that he was a powderkeg.

That's putting it mildly.

At the same time, it seems that PLF is desperately seeking our
approval. It sounds perverse, but why else would he spend his
miserable, empty existence hoping that we'll respond to him?

Maybe Styncho is pining for the good old days, when the Krooborg and
dickie/tor/toony and the other lame-ass 'borgs used to snot on every thread.

w=b

Internet loners, every one. There should be an online dating service
to pair these guys up.

e=h
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Boon said:

Gregipus is a homo-hater too, but he's not religious like Scottie. The
degrees of separation are shrinking while we watch.

Personally, I don't remember all these little details about Greg. I
just remember that he was a powderkeg.

That's putting it mildly.

At the same time, it seems that PLF is desperately seeking our
approval. It sounds perverse, but why else would he spend his
miserable, empty existence hoping that we'll respond to him?

Maybe Styncho is pining for the good old days, when the Krooborg and
dickie/tor/toony and the other lame-ass 'borgs used to snot on every thread.

w=b

Internet loners, every one. There should be an online dating service
to pair these guys up.

e=h

And 2pid makes three.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Boon said:

Gregipus is a homo-hater too, but he's not religious like Scottie.. The
degrees of separation are shrinking while we watch.

Personally, I don't remember all these little details about Greg. I
just remember that he was a powderkeg.

That's putting it mildly.

At the same time, it seems that PLF is desperately seeking our
approval. It sounds perverse, but why else would he spend his
miserable, empty existence hoping that we'll respond to him?

Maybe Styncho is pining for the good old days, when the Krooborg and
dickie/tor/toony and the other lame-ass 'borgs used to snot on every thread.

w=b

Internet loners, every one. There should be an online dating service
to pair these guys up.

e=h

And 2pid makes three.

I don't know. Art seems to be MIA as well. Maybe it was a murder-
suicide pact.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Nov 4, 4:12*pm, hophead wrote:
In article 8eb0c3dc-cd3d-48f1-9575-
,
says...

I don't know. Art seems to be MIA as well. Maybe it was a murder-
suicide pact.

Sacky decided that you were all "NAMBLA supporters" and he'd have
nothing more to do with you.

Either that or he's been on one hell of a bender.

I can imagine Scott and Art in their new treehouse...the sign that
says NO YUCKY GURLS ALOWED has been replaced with NO NAMBALA SUPORTERS
ALOWED.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
hophead hophead is offline

In article 9aeeb429-a9c2-41bc-9b8f-
,
says...

I can imagine Scott and Art in their new treehouse...the sign that
says NO YUCKY GURLS ALOWED has been replaced with NO NAMBALA SUPORTERS
ALOWED.

Of course the sign banning "LIEBERRULS" would still stand.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Boon said:

[...]

As Hophead pointed out, Clyde worked himself into a lather about
NAMBLA and decided he was too good to hang out here.

Of course as he stamped out in a tizzy he forgot to mention that he
was the one to bring it up. LoL.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article
,
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote:

As Hophead pointed out, Clyde worked himself into a lather about
NAMBLA and decided he was too good to hang out here.

Of course as he stamped out in a tizzy he forgot to mention that he
was the one to bring it up. LoL.

That is hilarious.

Stephen