Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Something 2pid might say

"Because of the fact preborn children's lives were in imminent danger
this was the action I chose. ... I want to make sure that the focus
is, of course, obviously on the preborn children and the necessity to
defend them," Roeder said.

"Defending innocent life — that is what prompted me. It is pretty
simple," he said.

http://www.startribune.com/nation/69...Dua_eyD5PcOiUr
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Jilted Jilly hiked up her skirt and yoo-hooed for Scottie:

"Because of the fact

Jilly is such a brazen troll.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Shhhh! said:

"Because of the fact preborn children's lives were in imminent danger
this was the action I chose. ... I want to make sure that the focus
is, of course, obviously on the preborn children and the necessity to
defend them," Roeder said.

"Defending innocent life — that is what prompted me. It is pretty
simple," he said.

http://www.startribune.com/nation/69...Dua_eyD5PcOiUr

This story has already been recycled on a TV crime show. The assassin was
depicted as a raving lunatic. So I don't think Witless would say that now.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

http://www.startribune.com/nation/69...ks:DCiUMEaPc:U....

This story has already been recycled on a TV crime show. The assassin was
depicted as a raving lunatic. So I don't think Witless would say that now..

He IS a raving loon. I ran into a couple people since the shooting
who actually knew this guy. He lived within 20 miles of me. These were
people who weren't the typical suburban yuppie you see out here, and
they thought he was really nuts. I think it's sad under our goofy laws
in this goofy state that the guy can't be put down like the mad dog he
is.