Posted to rec.audio.car
Deez Nutz Deez Nutz is offline

Default RCA Output voltage

I was curious to know does it matter the amount of voltage a hu put out
to the rca jacks? I have a Boss hu and it says it has 5 volt pre amp
outs. I am fixing to get a new car in which I will be purchasing a new
hu, and I wanted to find out if the voltage output was something to
weigh into the decision. Thanks in advance for any and all suggestions.

Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET MOSFET is offline

Nope.

Brandonb