Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald bob wald is offline

Default any1 watch

hulgans on mtv? his son with 4 new cars.each 1 with a better system
than any1 competing...lol
thats why i dont spend alot on my system.theres plenty better systems
everywhere.
lol

Posted to rec.audio.car
Branden Nelsen Branden Nelsen is offline

"hulgans on mtv?"

I'm going to take a wild stab and guess you meant "Hogan's on VH1"....

-Branden

"bob wald" wrote in message
hulgans on mtv? his son with 4 new cars.each 1 with a better system
than any1 competing...lol
thats why i dont spend alot on my system.theres plenty better systems
everywhere.
lol

Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald bob wald is offline

as you can see i'm not a big fan of any of those..i'm not a kid.lol
by those i mean the channels.....
its just a number on the tv..dont care about the station.
you didn't even answer the question...
dooh....

Posted to rec.audio.car
KU40 KU40 is offline

hulk hogan is awesome

--
KU40
Posted to rec.audio.car
Troy T. Troy T. is offline

well, when you rich you can get what you want. Whats sad is that its
all going to wast because they will porbably never use it

Posted to rec.audio.car
Branden Nelsen Branden Nelsen is offline

Looking at your post it was more of a statement then a question. You did not
have a ? at the end asking an actual question. The only statement that you
DID have a question for I clarified by answering YOUR question. So there for
in return answering the question in the post.

-Branden

"bob wald" wrote in message
as you can see i'm not a big fan of any of those..i'm not a kid.lol
by those i mean the channels.....
its just a number on the tv..dont care about the station.
you didn't even answer the question...
dooh....

Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald bob wald is offline

brandun my question, any1 watch hogans on tv?
there was a question mark also.
dooh....

Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald bob wald is offline

also.. any1 see jeniel on big brother????
and today i saw on vh1 a great rapp group i forgot about..whoodini!!!!!
''the freaks come out at nite''.....
i feel for you kids today..not having great stuff like that....

any1 thinks about bob wald Car Audio 0 May 7th 06 09:55 PM
Powerful Argument in Favor of Agnosticism and Athetism Robert Morein Audio Opinions 3 August 17th 04 06:37 AM
F - 451 WHEN PAPER BURNS. F - 9/11 WHEN FREEDOM BURNS. WATCH MOVIE. Captain Crane Vacuum Tubes 24 July 28th 04 10:38 PM
2004 Cadillac 2004 Navigation DVD - Modify to watch while driving. Ed Car Audio 8 September 27th 03 10:33 PM