Posted to rec.audio.car
I Love Edsels I Love Edsels is offline

Default speakers, toyota doors, that sort of thing

I may get a used corolla or camry in 6-8 months, and I will want to
put decent speakers in the doors, also some dynamat.
what kind of room is in the doors of these cars? and is getting inside
easy, or difficult? any window-rolled-down clearance issues?
thx
Tom
Seattle
Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET MOSFET is offline

This is Crutchfield's "What Fit's My Car" page, a great way to find out what
speaker sizes fit a given car. It should tell you all you need to know.
Also with Japanese cars, removing the doors is generally pretty easy:

http://www.crutchfield.com/S-f0ixKFw...*ctzfubflFYgzy

MOSFET