GMAN

In article , Jon Yaeger wrote:
in article et, NO SPAM at
wrote on 9/7/04 3:36 PM:

"Per Stromgren" wrote in message
On Tue, 7 Sep 2004 13:12:24 -0500, "Chad Wahls"
wrote:

"Jerry G." wrote in message
It's called "Buy Your Wife Her Own Sound System". It's worth the
investment. Take it from someone who is experienced at this!

--

Did that once, She couldn't unserstand that 25W of tube couldn't shake
walls, she got the flame linear 400 and a pair of old rock-em-sock-em

Chad

Are you guys really serious? You talk about your women as they are
some kind of furniture or low-IQ pets. Is this normal in the USA? Why
do you marry?

Per.

Not all women are dumb, but there are a few!!!!!!!!!!! And boy do they make
up for the rest. As to marrying, hell, if things keep going as they are,
that will be a term in history books. No one gives a crap about the other -
not like it used to be. Ya got to wonder why they bother. I was married
once, and won't do it again. I'll live with the cow and get the milk free -
first.

NS

I don't know where you live, but you can get arrested for that in my state!

For what? Living together?

It has recently already been ruled by the US supreme court that its none of
the State or Federal governments business what happens in the privacy of ones
own home between two consenting adults when it comes to matters of the bed.

Jon Yaeger

in article , GMAN at
wrote on 9/10/04 1:54 PM:

In article , Jon Yaeger
wrote:
in article et, NO SPAM at

wrote:

"Jerry G." wrote in message
[...]

Yes, but what about the cow? Can they give consent?

Bubba

"GMAN" wrote in message

It has recently already been ruled by the US supreme court that its none

of
the State or Federal governments business what happens in the privacy of

ones
own home between two consenting adults when it comes to matters of the

bed.

I understand "matter of the bed" (spring, cotton)
govt has no business. But what about teh brand of the bed.
And what if soemone does not use bed and uses
couch, or the sleeping bag?

GMAN

In article , Jon Yaeger wrote:
in article , GMAN at
wrote on 9/10/04 1:54 PM:

In article , Jon Yaeger
wrote:
in article et, NO SPAM at

wrote:

"Jerry G." wrote in message
[...]

It was a metaphor he was using. He will live with a woman and get the sex for
free.
Jon Yaeger

in article , GMAN at
wrote on 9/11/04 3:17 PM:

In article , Jon Yaeger
wrote:
in article , GMAN at
wrote on 9/10/04 1:54 PM:

In article , Jon Yaeger
wrote:
in article et, NO SPAM at

-
not like it used to be. Ya got to wonder why they bother. I was married
once, and won't do it again. I'll live with the cow and get the milk free
-
first.

NS

I don't know where you live, but you can get arrested for that in my state!

For what? Living together?

It has recently already been ruled by the US supreme court that its none of
the State or Federal governments business what happens in the privacy of
ones
own home between two consenting adults when it comes to matters of the bed.

Yes, but what about the cow? Can they give consent?

It was a metaphor he was using. He will live with a woman and get the sex for
free.

Duh! And that was a pun I was making (or trying to make!).

Best Stereo Receiver $250-300?? rdamor Audio Opinions 16 March 6th 07 02:36 AM
Stereo Microphone, Record live sound with amazing depth! Techyhed General 0 January 31st 04 04:23 AM
Stereo Microphone, Record live sound with amazing depth! Techyhed General 0 January 31st 04 03:55 AM
Car stereo Mark Pro Audio 11 December 5th 03 11:49 PM
1ms to 100ms Stereo Delay converting to Mono Question/Problem... Roach Pro Audio 8 November 21st 03 05:33 AM