Mark

Default Problem with Philips CD-R's

I just bought 2 new batches of Philips CD-R MUSIC CD-Rs for use in my
Philips CDR 560 audio recorder. These discs are clearly labeld
DIGITAL AUDIO which I know my recorder requires. These discs all fail
to record giving OPC FAIL.

The CDR560 works fine with TDK and Fuji Music CD-Rs.

It seems there is a bad batch of Philips CD-Rs out there.

Anybody else have this problem?

Mark