Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Another 'win' for Yapper

Congratulations, Witless. You ran Mistress Jenn off the group.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_3_] Jenn[_3_] is offline

In article ,
George M. Middius wrote:

Congratulations, Witless. You ran Mistress Jenn off the group.

Nah, ya'll aren't so lucky.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Jenn said:

Congratulations, Witless. You ran Mistress Jenn off the group.

Nah, ya'll aren't so lucky.

You couldn't just lurk for a couple of days to make Yapper feel guilty?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Sep 14, 6:49*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:
Jenn said:

Congratulations, Witless. You ran Mistress Jenn off the group.

Nah, ya'll aren't so lucky.

You couldn't just lurk for a couple of days to make Yapper feel guilty?

He'd just thump his chest like an ape and call Jenn a "coward". LoL.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Shhhh! said:

Congratulations, Witless. You ran Mistress Jenn off the group.

Nah, ya'll aren't so lucky.

You couldn't just lurk for a couple of days to make Yapper feel guilty?

He'd just thump his chest like an ape and call Jenn a "coward". LoL.

Scottie the ape-dog? Wow, he got himself a real job that fully utilizes
all his talents:

http://www.eatpoo.com/forum/index.php

He's their mascot. Lucky dog!