unc80

Default Wanted: INFO, SCHEMATIC OR 10" WOOFERS for JENSEN TF-3 SPEAKERS

WANTED: INFO, SCHEMATIC OR 10" WOOFERS for JENSEN TF-3 SPEAKERS

I am trying to restore a set of vintage Jensen TF-3 loudspeakers..
Would appreciate if anyone can provide some info on these, including a
schematic so I can rebuild crossover. Also looking for 2 original 10"
woofers that would have been used in this model. Don't mind replacing
surrounds if foam is dry rotted but my guess is these were probably
only a paper accordian style surround? Please email and info to
.
Thanks, Greg in Chapel Hill, NC