gorby

Default presonus firestation + os x 10.3.3

Well after appling this update, my Firestation no longer seems to work
with my Powerbook. Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be any reasonable
way to roll-back to 10.3.2.

Anybody else with a similiar setup notice any problems with firewire
audio devices and 10.3.3?
John Adair

On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 15:51:05 +0000, gorby wrote
(in article ):

Well after appling this update, my Firestation no longer seems to work
with my Powerbook. Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be any reasonable
way to roll-back to 10.3.2.

Anybody else with a similiar setup notice any problems with firewire
audio devices and 10.3.3?

There's a thread about this on osxaudio:

Have a look at http://www.osxaudio.com/forums/viewt...560&highlight=

From what I've read, people there seem to be saying that it's this update
that's made their Firestations usable in OSX.

John

yorkio65 at yahoo.co.uk

gorby

Thanks John! Apparently 10.3.3 updates Core Audio to implement an
updated protocol used the Firestation (Yamaha's mLAN 2.0). Updating the
firmware on the device brought back connectivity between it and my mac.

John Adair wrote:

On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 15:51:05 +0000, gorby wrote
(in article ):

Well after appling this update, my Firestation no longer seems to work
with my Powerbook. Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be any reasonable
way to roll-back to 10.3.2.

Anybody else with a similiar setup notice any problems with firewire
audio devices and 10.3.3?

There's a thread about this on osxaudio:

Have a look at http://www.osxaudio.com/forums/viewt...560&highlight=

From what I've read, people there seem to be saying that it's this update