Slayerized

hey bro, thats not enough power on those 12's. I reccommend a hifonics
BX1000d or 1205d. Dont run it in the same wire either, get a
distribution block or something.

--
Slayerized

i like to play drums and listen to music
Slayerized's Profile: http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb3/me...p?userid=27905
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb3/sh...d.php?t=222273

fj

Default PPI A404 + JL 500/1 on same 4 gauge?

Hi, I currently own a PPI A404 and am looking to buy a JL 500/1 Slash
series amp. I am running the A404 in 4 channel mode to power my front
and rear speakers. I would plan to use the 500/1 to power two JL
12W6v2's. The subs will be in a custom sealed box with 1.25 cubic feet
for each sub.

I'm already have one 4 gauge wire run from the battery to the fuse
block. Will this one 4 gauge be sufficient to run both amps? Is it
recommended run a second 4 gauge from the battery or maybe just a short
one off of the existing fuse block?

-fj