Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.audio.pro
PStamler PStamler is offline

Default FLAC help needed

After years of using the FLAC front end, it got wiped out in a malware attack, and I'm trying to reinstate it. In my first attempt, the installer installed some unwanted software. In my second attempt, I downloaded the older version of FLAC Front-end, and it works up to the point where I actually ask it to decode something...then it tells me it can't find flac.exe. Which is sitting right next to it in the folder.

Can someone recommend a good, clean install of FLAC, preferably GUI based, for Win XP 32 bit?

Thanks!
Paul S.

HELP needed understanding AIFF & FLAC "lossless" formats Terry[_3_] Pro Audio 29 June 3rd 08 05:40 PM
WAV vs FLAC [email protected] Pro Audio 46 October 16th 06 02:22 AM
WAV vs FLAC [email protected] High End Audio 5 September 28th 06 12:46 AM
Flac Vs. Wav [email protected] Tech 10 September 26th 06 03:15 PM
how to rip to FLAC? Yibbels Tech 2 May 2nd 05 07:55 PM